NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Felix brothers are really my favorite characters. The way Ramon just looked at Cochi at the stop light was so cold.

As this series goes on I'm interested to watch Amando's rise to boss. I watched a documentary on him years ago and he probably has the most interesting story outta all of 'em. They still don't know if he really died while in surgery or went ghost on 'em.

It's just a show they have to add drama. But in reality it was felix idea to split the plazas up and he was still running things behind bars for a bit.

Felix brothers are really my favorite characters. The way Ramon just looked at Cochi at the stop light was so cold.

As this series goes on I'm interested to watch Amando's rise to boss. I watched a documentary on him years ago and he probably has the most interesting story outta all of 'em. They still don't know if he really died while in surgery or went ghost on 'em.

Do you remember the name of the documentary?

Just finished season two of Narcos: Mexico, definitely going to be interesting without Diego Luna, not sure if any of the other actors can carry it on like Luna did in his role. Just been browsing the past couple of pages and didn't see any mention of Acosta. Gotta be one of my favorites in season 2.

Finally finished the season.

Like people have been saying, this wasn’t as good as previous seasons and I almost stopped watching altogether when Migos showed up but I’m glad I stuck with it.

With Chapo’s prime roughly 20 years away at the conclusion of the most recent season the next season is probably all about Amado, right?

They’re not gonna get away from the narrator aspect but I hope they replace Walt with someone a little more talented. The guy from the Colombian seasons who plays the Mandalorian (forgot his name) is A-1. Wish they could bring him back into the fold somehow. Or maybe like a Collin Ferrel/ Jeremy Renner type.

Finally finished the season.

Like people have been saying, this wasn’t as good as previous seasons and I almost stopped watching altogether when Migos showed up but I’m glad I stuck with it.

With Chapo’s prime roughly 20 years away at the conclusion of the most recent season the next season is probably all about Amado, right?

They’re not gonna get away from the narrator aspect but I hope they replace Walt with someone a little more talented. The guy from the Colombian seasons who plays the Mandalorian (forgot his name) is A-1. Wish they could bring him back into the fold somehow. Or maybe like a Collin Ferrel/ Jeremy Renner type.
I liked the last season, but after watching the first season again, you're right, the "Colombian" seasons were better. I think it just comes down to the supporting characters being overall more compelling.

Another season of narcos Mexico and Ozark season 4 need to happen.

When they’ll happen cause of this corona stuff who knows. but make it happen.

Jus finished the new season. It was ehh. Felt like one big set up. I think they could have advanced it a bit quicker.
Will b waiting for the next season. See how the plazas do individually and see how Amado rises up and seeing how Chapo rises as well.
I liked the TJ crew. Thought Ramon was gonna b cracked out heavy for a minute lol.
fine assss Isabella tho. She jus could never get it right.
Luna definitely a great actor. He killed his role. That jail scene at the end was great. Walt figuring this thing just getting started....
Hope it’s not too long of a wait with this virus goin on....

Back
Top Bottom