NETFLIX USERS...

Any one want to recommend me a good movie on INSTANT?

Bored... need something to watch.

I see nothing of interest..

nerd.gif

Dont know what 'instant' is, but if any of these are there check them out:
Derailed (the one with clive owens and the girl from friends)
Matchstick men

Off topic, I recently canceled my netflix membership. Their instant downloads are terrible and you have to pay extra for bluray selection. Their new releasesarent really that new.

/rant

Watch episodes of MacGyver Season 1....I swear he always smashes the female at the end of the episode with a condom he makes out of a old milk carton andbubble gum
pimp.gif

solesavage, you shoul check out your local hollywood video or bb, they have plans for a monthly fee ($20 at hollywood for 2, $30 for 3 out at a time, withunlimited rentals per month). This in my opinion > netflix, at least if you live close to one.

I rewatched Bad Boys the other night. Something about Tea Leoni in that movie...blew my 7 year old mind. Oldboy/Sympathy for Lady Vengeance/Sympathy for Mr.Vengeance are also good choices.

Originally Posted by 21shots

solesavage, you shoul check out your local hollywood video or bb, they have plans for a monthly fee ($20 at hollywood for 2, $30 for 3 out at a time, with unlimited rentals per month). This in my opinion > netflix, at least if you live close to one.

I had blockbuster online, then switched to Netflix since its compatible with PS3 to watch instant movies.....turns out the movies are all outdated, and theextra monthly fee for blu-ray is what really made me go back to Blockbuster Online. So now i'm happy to be back with blockbuster. Paying $12/month,unlimited on-line rentals and 5 in store rentals a month.

Edit: Memph, my bad. Didnt mean to highjack the thread

Peace

^

Hmmm, sounds like a good idea.
I liked netflix cause i could stream on my xbox and watch movies on my hdtv..

but yea, lot of these movies suck.
Is BB online as quick as netflix as in mailing your movies?

I'm just keepign them until i finish Dexter season 3

Originally Posted by KingRamey

who elses netflix streaming sucks on the ps3 360?
piss poor internet connection FTL be giving me headaches watching movies streamed on netflix

man netflix movies do suck and then they take the good movies off i.e boys in the hood, Eddie Murphy's Raw, White man cant jump & Put up silly stufflike eating out and half past dead 2
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 21shots

solesavage, you shoul check out your local hollywood video or bb, they have plans for a monthly fee ($20 at hollywood for 2, $30 for 3 out at a time, with unlimited rentals per month). This in my opinion > netflix, at least if you live close to one.

You pay $30 a month?! YIKES!!! Netflix is less than $20 for three at a time unlimited + unlimited instant view and you save gas.
pimp.gif
Netflix > all. Untilthey start delaying new releases. Smh.

Definitely definitely definitely watch "The Brotherhood" series. It's about a Providence politician and his crime boss brother and theirfamily's/town's balancing act.

Back
Top Bottom