Networking & Connections

sent you a PM d 2 the lo
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

We will be hiring 2-3 PT employees when the school starts back up during the end of August. Just come by sometime and bring a resume. The Sprint store by Short Pump mall is usually hiring though, if you were looking for a job ASAP.
"Hope I'm not over your head but if so you will catch on later" Dre Triple Stack

I could use another pt job....shoe store anyone?
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#21"The Great DEPRESSION​

DK I finally got the right resume to give you. text me later when you have computer access your at your dads right?
You got to understand I never Changed..I'm still the same VA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'm Living Fresh

I can't text I forgot my phone at a friends.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

iCan, i sent yall an email. PLEASE hit me back up :smile:
smile.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
the whole city behind us
O.G. triple O.G. Member​

Destination Kicks: Yeah Bozzuto is a pretty good company. I just moved into one of their apartments out in Ashburn and Im more than satisfied. Wish your pops knew somebody that could kick down my rent some, seriously. I moved in right after they made MAJOR renovations and converted them back to leasing again. Ill be here till at least next April but Ill be looking to buy something, maybe even Bozzuto. Their home prices are actually pretty reasonable given Loudon/Fairfax county is rediculous for homes in the area. Drove by a spot the other day, and they had homes starting off at $813,000!!!!!!!!

I can bring to the table any computer expertise, I have a BS in Computer Science from Norfolk State. So pretty much any programming languages (Java, C++, OPX2 etc) and anything else (web design, graphics, oracle database admin, cisco routers and switches) I can pretty much help with or lead you in the right direction.

My job is currently looking for any .NET midlevel programmers and any sales people (mostly with IT software sales experience).

Also played football for Norfolk State and still have some of my agent contacts if anyone is looking to go pro wether it be (Arena, Indoor, NFL, European, etc).

hit me at [email protected]
"I make this look good, you wasn't rocking it right!"
"They say its easier to find Bin Laden than the Mikes that I got on!"

Quote:
Destination Kicks: Yeah Bozzuto is a pretty good company. I just moved into one of their apartments out in Ashburn and Im more than satisfied. Wish your pops knew somebody that could kick down my rent some, seriously. I moved in right after they made MAJOR renovations and converted them back to leasing again. Ill be here till at least next April but Ill be looking to buy something, maybe even Bozzuto. Their home prices are actually pretty reasonable given Loudon/Fairfax county is rediculous for homes in the area. Drove by a spot the other day, and they had homes starting off at $813,000!!!!!!!!
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

Quote:
We will be hiring 2-3 PT employees when the school starts back up during the end of August. Just come by sometime and bring a resume. The Sprint store by Short Pump mall is usually hiring though, if you were looking for a job ASAP.
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

I am a Commercial Lines Insurance Agent so if any stores out there need General Liability Insurance or Workers Comp I feel like I got a couple of good companies that underwrite retail stores very well while still having a very competive price. So if anyone wants a quote or has an insurance related questions e-mail me at [email protected].
REPPIN' UPTOWN DC..."WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."& NAS= G.R.O.A.T.
<----MCFLY'S NIKES IS SMOKIN' CAUSE OH YEAH TINK DESIGNED THEM

The one near DTLR? I might stop by today to see if they are hiring.
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

thats where I work.. and No not at this moment.

If ur going to be @ Rock's joint we can talk.

love it

Anyone got any recommendations for renters insurance, good companies with descent prices etc????
"I make this look good, you wasn't rocking it right!"
"They say its easier to find Bin Laden than the Mikes that I got on!"

Don't buy the Moto Q, the price may look good...but don't believe the hype. I've seen numerous problems and customer complaints. Battery life is poor and it locks up. Get the Treo 755p, the Blackberry world edition, or the Mogul by HTC.

"Hope I'm not over your head but if so you will catch on later" Dre Triple Stack

Back
Top Bottom