Networking & Connections

shuttlesworth - I got a question about my spring contract, you in on those kind of things to PM you? Its not to "get me a deal" haha, just a general question about my contract and hte dumbasses in harrisonburg dont know what I'm talking about....

Anyways for me...there in 2 years I'll have all of these certifications..some quciker then others...CPA (i see no accountants..), CMA, Auditing License, and Real Estate License. I'll also be specialzed in commerical banking and commodity training..

I'll be coming out of ODU in a year with a major in communications with a minor in marketing...still lookin for a good intern.
Currently working at Cardon & Goodman, PC as a marketing clerk.

Im in the market for a new job myself (in northern virginia). I have a business management degree and have currently been working in human resources. If anybody has any openings that would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]
Y.B.G.

*Thinks - What can I offer?*

Not a damn thing :frown:
frown.gif
Condo I have for rent (link will be only good for the next 7 days)

Not sure if this is the right place or appropriate it but I figure... what the...

Besides that... nothing much :frown:
frown.gif
:D
happy.gif

I could use a new job. Ryan, do you still got your homeboy at Columbia's FL?
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

Ever consider working for the Federal Government? I work down at the Navy Yard in SE and Washington, DC is the BEST place to live if you are looking for a government job. I am an Electrical Engineer and we are short on engineers here at NAVFAC. All government jobs are pretty much good, safe careers.
Signed off...

What I'm looking for:
I'm really looking for a internship for next summer. I've been at the same employer for 2.5 years and have a superb record. Currently attending UMD College Park. If anyone knows anyone that I can personally hand my resume to and have a quick meet and greet I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also looking for a new car. Any sellers or hookups please pm me.

As for what I have to offer:
Hard work, dedication, and loyalty to any employer looking for interns or just new employees in general.

Advice for any freshmen attending College Park next semester.

"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE" - John Madden
formerly Stash Bux

Quote:
I'm really looking for a internship for next summer
ing at your school, mainly your advisor, is always a good place to start. I worked for my advisor (paid) throughout the semester and he wrote my recommendations for my internship and numerous scholarships. I would start there first.
Signed off...

I am a stone cold nerd that happens to know about gadgets and gear ... I have worked in:

Music ( 'Dream' 2620 Music / Bad Boy Product Manager & Project Manager; Manager Jon B. Gina Renee& Gabe Renee with Adimu )

Fashion ( Sean John / Lounge Wear West Coast Sales Rep; Athlete's Foot / Buyer 2 LA locations; Drip & Antenna / Buyer; Consulting for brands like New Balance, Reebok & Diesel)

I get my burn on in the kitchen like I was a fat frenchmen
glasses.gif

I work in IT until the 6th then its back to the fashion & shoe game for me ...

Just trust that when I get my new position I will be reaching back to my city for interns and help with projects!
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Word I remember seeing this dude Toweh when we had the pow-wow @ MAJOR and he was on some "worldy Nigerian" type @#%$...and hell for all I know the bruva is from Detroit. But it seemed like the dude could fix a Air Conditioning System while talking to Warren Buffet about lobbyists all while wearing a pair of Space Jams with an immaculate leather jacket.

My-T.

TEAM-AF-ONE
Its late in the day and I aint been on the court yet...
Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair...
THESMOKINGSECTION X ITUNES

Quote:
Whats your major? Internships are almost always major specific.
:smh:
smh.gif
using what this school has to offer.
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE" - John Madden
formerly Stash Bux

Quote:
dude could fix a Air Conditioning System while talking to Warren Buffet about lobbyists all while wearing a pair of Space Jams with an immaculate leather jacket.

^^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You know you ain't right

laugh.gif

Quote:
"worldy Nigerian" type @#%$ ...

^^ No but my grandfather was the attache to the USA from Liberia in the 70's - early 80's ... so I guess he rubbed off on me some
smokin.gif

Hahahahahahaha, Tommie you a funny dude. Toweh, are any of these internships paid?
Team AM FAM​

I don't have any info on the internships yet ... the last time I saw them offered they were paying ... but you had to go out west for the summer ... and they were being offered in all sorts of areas from accounting to hr

Me likey... I'll go out West for a summer.
Team AM FAM​

@ toweh - if you can, shoot me an email/pm when you hear about the internships....I don't mind going out west for a summer, so long as it is in an accounting internship...I've also had an internship for 2 years, and am looking for something more specific in my major.

toweh when you can info on those interships can you please post them...i would love to go out west for a summer and work...
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Trust me folks ... I'm coming back to my area to post info ... but its not gonna happen for atleast a year (like next summer)

But don't wait for me folks ... you gotta press the pavement to make it happen ...

I was doing it for low dough back in 90' and me and my boys are just really making it in the past 5 years ...

Man I useto carry records for BIZ MARKIE!!! to get in the clubs

So with that said get in where you fit in man and make a mark ... the internships and opps will come!

Stay Up and keep in touch!

I will be working on geting my loan officers license so if anyone is refinancing or looking to purchase a home this summer get at me.

I work for T-Mobile right now, any needs with that PM me.

Lastly, if anyone knows where i can find a corporate legal firm i can intern at please let me know asap
Back from banned camp!
AKA...Wilito20

motion graphics, filming, video production and editing
and ill undercut anyone pretty much.
(i can edit on anything...premiere, avid, etc etc but im currently set up on final cut pro, after effects, illustrator, photoshop, shake, etc on a diesel mac pro)
BEE THHERREE!!

Dayjob-Accountant(payroll, escrow AP, bank reconcilations etc)
Nightjob-Creative Designer/Owner of Stocks&Bonds(clothing line). The line will be launching next year.
If anyone want to discussion fashion I am always available. Also looking for talented artists who can draw.
Toweh it is a small world, my pops worked as a Liberian official at the Liberian Embassy in the USA and England in the seventies. He probably knows your peoples.

STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Hey sneaker reaper I'm lookin for an internship next summer in the urea.....do y'all ever look at chemical engineers? I have experience and I'm gonna be a sophomore at HU btw.
TEAM HEAT
Member #8 (yea i said it)

Back
Top Bottom