New Air Jordan PE Limited To 1,000 Pairs Coming

make it made of solid gold and retail it for $20, i still aint getting them. oh well.... the hype show must go on i guess.

laugh.gif
JB wants a replay of the ray allen madness

If it's those 11's he wore with the green sole, you guys can have them. Those things are so hideous
sick.gif

I think if jb is going to come out with all of these limited shoes figure out away to get them into the hands of people that deserve them. Not just people with hook ups at stores. Dude on ebay got a stack of the 13s selling them for 1000. By no means am I saying I would be one of these people that deserve them but you have a lot of really loyal buyers that have given u a lot of money. Get them to them with out them spending a paycheck to get them.

Is this the quickstrike that's supposed to come in October that was posted on modern notoriety's twitter?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They are probably re-releasing some more White/Green 13's.

This is the first thing I thought
Same thing i'm thinking  more of the White/Green 13's. Hopefully it's true I need a pair or two for retail no way i'm paying $1,000.00 +

XI's. I was told about this a few weeks back by a very reputable source.
No believe? No care.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

If it's those 11's he wore with the green sole, you guys can have them. Those things are so hideous
sick.gif

I agree. They are atrocious.....never put a green sole on xi's. Look like fakes to me.

No thank you..... JB loves this craziness, camping and high @$& resale prices..... I will stick with my GR releases

For some strange reason I have a gut feeling Jordan Brand doesn't care if kids get injured or killed over his kicks. Why don't they just do an online release like the Eminem II's or Laser IV's? This eliminates these stores that play favoritism keeping pairs to themselves and all that. It also keeps these re-sellers looking for jobs. I guess it's all a part of a plan tho

Back
Top Bottom