New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

ALTITUDE XIII's and Bordeaux VII's for me. My 2009 TB III's are still DS, and my Cardinal VII's are still VNDS, but I'm sure I may end up getting an extra pair of TB III's now that I think about it.

ALTITUDE XIII's and Bordeaux VII's for me. My 2009 TB III's are still DS, and my Cardinal VII's are still VNDS, but I'm sure I may end up getting an extra pair of TB III's now that I think about it.

Ill prolly only get the boudreaux 7's. Have the cardinal 7's (which i never wear) and true blues. Nvr was crucial on the alts.

Ill prolly only get the boudreaux 7's. Have the cardinal 7's (which i never wear) and true blues. Nvr was crucial on the alts.

Will def be copping the 7's and the TB's, I just payed for NDS 2001 TB III and NDS 2003 White/Cement no box or retro card for $290 for both including shipping, waiting for them in the mail now. Was that a good deal? I wouldn't say they are VNDS but they are in good shape.

Will def be copping the 7's and the TB's, I just payed for NDS 2001 TB III and NDS 2003 White/Cement no box or retro card for $290 for both including shipping, waiting for them in the mail now. Was that a good deal? I wouldn't say they are VNDS but they are in good shape.

Man this sucks. I've been meaning to sell my 09 TB III for months and now nobody will buy them with this news. Here's hoping they're scrapped, or even better... released in patent leather (like the 09 sample) 
roll.gif

Man this sucks. I've been meaning to sell my 09 TB III for months and now nobody will buy them with this news. Here's hoping they're scrapped, or even better... released in patent leather (like the 09 sample) 
roll.gif

2011 is looking like a great year for Jordans.  I hope they don't mess up the bordeauxs.

2011 is looking like a great year for Jordans.  I hope they don't mess up the bordeauxs.

Back
Top Bottom