New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

Cool! I hope this is true. Bordeaux 7s are a must! Cardinals??? Why? Altitudes??? Cool, but why??? They are starting to re-retro shoes too fast.

Cool! I hope this is true. Bordeaux 7s are a must! Cardinals??? Why? Altitudes??? Cool, but why??? They are starting to re-retro shoes too fast.

If this is true then
pimp.gif
All of them are copped except the cardinals...never like them

I'm glad I waited instead of paying $200-$250 for some true blues

I had a feeling this was going to happen

I'm glad I waited instead of paying $200-$250 for some true blues

I had a feeling this was going to happen

Give me the Altitudes now !!! i still have a pair of TB3s ds from last yr. still might pick up another pair... the midsole on my un ds pair of true blues is holding up pretty well

Give me the Altitudes now !!! i still have a pair of TB3s ds from last yr. still might pick up another pair... the midsole on my un ds pair of true blues is holding up pretty well

Looking at how JB is beating people over there heads as of lately and stealing money out of peoples wallets by re re re re re re re retroing shoes over and over after just a couple of years then its safe to say ill get my black/infrared 6 made with the right material in between 2-6 years from now.

Looking at how JB is beating people over there heads as of lately and stealing money out of peoples wallets by re re re re re re re retroing shoes over and over after just a couple of years then its safe to say ill get my black/infrared 6 made with the right material in between 2-6 years from now.

Bordeaux, True Blues, might as well throw the Cements in there too... psyyyyyyyche... but definitley the Altitudes!!! oh my gosh I've been watin' for a 2nd chance at those for soooooo damn long... I can't believe this... looks like it's turnin out to be a

Bordeaux, True Blues, might as well throw the Cements in there too... psyyyyyyyche... but definitley the Altitudes!!! oh my gosh I've been watin' for a 2nd chance at those for soooooo damn long... I can't believe this... looks like it's turnin out to be a

True Blue 3s and Borduex 7s for me next year =)

Since I just got a pair of Cardinals a few weeks ago I'm going to pass on the upcoming retros

True Blue 3s and Borduex 7s for me next year =)

Since I just got a pair of Cardinals a few weeks ago I'm going to pass on the upcoming retros

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Let us hope amigo!

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Let us hope amigo!

Back
Top Bottom