New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

Thanx for the info.

I never understood the hype for the Altitude XIIs, they are pretty bland to me.

Thanx for the info.

I never understood the hype for the Altitude XIIs, they are pretty bland to me.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Looking at how JB is beating people over there heads as of lately and stealing money out of peoples wallets by re re re re re re re retroing shoes over and over after just a couple of years then its safe to say ill get my black/infrared 6 made with the right material in between 2-6 years from now.
No one is forcing us to buy them though. It's as simple as buying what we like and not buying a product we're not satisfied with.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Looking at how JB is beating people over there heads as of lately and stealing money out of peoples wallets by re re re re re re re retroing shoes over and over after just a couple of years then its safe to say ill get my black/infrared 6 made with the right material in between 2-6 years from now.
No one is forcing us to buy them though. It's as simple as buying what we like and not buying a product we're not satisfied with.

now i can get some altitudes for cheap
pimp.gif

still have DS cards and TBs...bordeaux are copped
pimp.gif

Man, I can't wait to get the True Blue's, but I hope that he makes these different from the "International Only 2009's"!!! I hope that he stick with the basic make-over of the 2009's, since they were made with the OG '88's in mind. Due to this I hope that Jordan Brand makes them even closer to the '88's by putting Red cushioning behind the tongue like the OG '88's had!!! I'm not going to ask for them to say, "Nike". We all know that isn't going to happen, so just do the red lining behind the tongue. This way we know the difference. Oh yeah, make this a U.S. only release!!! Lol!
roll.gif
I'm just hoping for a difference. It would be nice, because I have the '01's and the '09's in DS condition, but I would like something different then those two. Besides, you can tell the difference between those, so why not make the red lining the difference in these 2011's? Hopefully this TB III thing becomes real.

Can't wait for the Bordeaux VII's either, because I haven't had some since my Junior year (1992) in High School!!!
pimp.gif
I'm not tripping off of the other 2 colorways. Just the Bordeaux's and TB III's!!!!
pimp.gif

Man, I can't wait to get the True Blue's, but I hope that he makes these different from the "International Only 2009's"!!! I hope that he stick with the basic make-over of the 2009's, since they were made with the OG '88's in mind. Due to this I hope that Jordan Brand makes them even closer to the '88's by putting Red cushioning behind the tongue like the OG '88's had!!! I'm not going to ask for them to say, "Nike". We all know that isn't going to happen, so just do the red lining behind the tongue. This way we know the difference. Oh yeah, make this a U.S. only release!!! Lol!
roll.gif
I'm just hoping for a difference. It would be nice, because I have the '01's and the '09's in DS condition, but I would like something different then those two. Besides, you can tell the difference between those, so why not make the red lining the difference in these 2011's? Hopefully this TB III thing becomes real.

Can't wait for the Bordeaux VII's either, because I haven't had some since my Junior year (1992) in High School!!!
pimp.gif
I'm not tripping off of the other 2 colorways. Just the Bordeaux's and TB III's!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom