[{NEW Air Jordan Retro 1 Grey/Black}] OG colorway?? kindof?

Even though I'm getting sick of these Air Jordan 1 releases, until I saw the info on these last year, and I was in love immediately! I love me some simple,clean executions, and this shoe fits just that! This is a must-cop of 2009!

agreed...too many 1s...I just dont want all the corner 1s. These nice simple "throwback" "classic" "simple" colorways are theway to go. Just make good shoes at a decent price is all we ask.

I will keep my eye on this release...I want these.

more info from KATC...

Kicking off their back to school releases in September, Jordan Brand is set to release the Air Jordan Retro 1 School Days pack.The School Days Pack (not package, they are sold separately) features the OG Black/Grey colorway of the Air Jordan 1 and a Purple/Yellow/White Air Jordan Retro1 High Strap. We'd have to assume that the colorways are inspired by the colors worn in Spike Lee's "School Days" film.

The School Days Air Jordan Retro 1 High Pack is set to release in September. Read on for more.

ill probably cop if i can find them a little less than what their retailing for

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Another boring Jordan 1 release...it that all JB can do is release the 1? I think this is number 2964
They did that when the company first began. I don't know why people are surprised.

I really wanna cop these cuz they're one of the few nice releases of the Is but at the same time I already have so many Is and so much spending t doI'll prob be forced to pass on them.

Weren't these rimored to be in a pack with the I we that resemble a Lakers colorway?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I really wanna cop these cuz they're one of the few nice releases of the Is but at the same time I already have so many Is and so much spending t do I'll prob be forced to pass on them.

Weren't these rimored to be in a pack with the I we that resemble a Lakers colorway?

Yeah, but they're being sold separately. These retail for 110, but I think I can get them cheaper.

if they would leave the tumbled leather alone, this would be a great shoe. just like all the meatallics they're releasing

Back
Top Bottom