new balance OMN1S foot pain help please.

Hey all.. so i bought a pair of OMN1s the Kwahi shoe.. and played ball in them for the first time and the very outside mid to midfront edge of my foot was on fire.... and I dont know why... my friend had an extra pair of lebron witness 4 shoes... and the pain was gone so comfortable... problem is i dont like lebron.. and am starting to get away from nike... so now i know it is the shoe and not me... could that be because the shoe is to narrow and i need a wide... or need an different insole... new balance is known for comfort... which is why i went with them... i mean i got a 10.5 and there is about a thumb between my toe and the end of the shoe like you should have. im 31 btw if that helps... man i looked all over the internet.. and they keep giving me medical problems.. and im like then it would hurt in every shoe not just one.... I just need help from some new balance guys cause i really would like to keep them.

on the side note with the PG3 it was the inside edge at my arch that was pain.. so it switched lol

A thumb sounds like a lot of space, for performance reasons. Have you tried going down a half size and "playing" in store to see how that setup might feel? I'm a US 12 in almost all of my shoes but had to go down a half size in the Omn1s. In fact, most people that I know that play in them went down a half size.

The OMN1s fit a half size big.
I play in a pair almost everyday, once they are broken in they are better from my own personal experience with them. Its a few things that i do not like about the shoe however the traction is incredible. Hope that new balance continues to get better with basketball sneakers for the near future.

Back
Top Bottom