Originally Posted by dreClark

OU over UT ?

smh.gif

as well
smh.gif
..........but BCS is all that matters

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Who's OU gona stop TT?

TT dominated OU last year...I don't see dominating again, but I do see them winning.

OU and their D is a joke in big spots.
Didn't Bradford and someone else get hurt that game?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by 22stylez

hopefully with a CAL victory over oregon state we can get back in the rankings again...that and a bowl game is pretty much all we're look foward to...as i was looking foward to beating USC this year...i'm sure next year!
We will, Tedford needs to stick with one QB though and we need to get our running game established again.

this was kind of a "rebuilding" year with all our WRs gone and losing a lot of key players, especially on offense but overall season hasn't beena total disappointment or success either way. Hopefully we get a nice matchup in the bowl game against a decent team and we can come up big
pimp.gif
. Winning against Oregon State would be huge.

Can Oklahoma just go ahead and lose another game so we don't have to see them lose in a BCS game for the 3rd straight year?

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Can Oklahoma just go ahead and lose another game so we don't have to see them lose in a BCS game for the 3rd straight year?

alot of OU hate huh..
laugh.gif

hopefully with a CAL victory over oregon state we can get back in the rankings again...that and a bowl game is pretty much all we're look foward to...as i was looking foward to beating USC this year...i'm sure next year!

Anybody form Cal traveling up for the game? Should be a good one next week.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

alot of OU hate huh..
laugh.gif
No hate, just the facts. Here's the results in the last four BCS Bowl games Oklahoma played in.

[table][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]Fiesta[/td] [td]West Virginia 48, Oklahoma 28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2006[/td] [td]Fiesta[/td] [td]Boise State 43, Oklahoma 42 OT[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2004[/td] [td]Orange[/td] [td]USC 55, Oklahoma 19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2003[/td] [td]Sugar[/td] [td]LSU 21, Oklahoma 14[/td] [/tr][/table]
And can you give me one good reason why you should jump Texas if you beat TTU? Texas beat you, you don't deserve to jump them.

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

alot of OU hate huh..
laugh.gif
No hate, just the facts. Here's the results in the last four BCS Bowl games Oklahoma played in.

[table][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]Fiesta[/td] [td]West Virginia 48, Oklahoma 28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2006[/td] [td]Fiesta[/td] [td]Boise State 43, Oklahoma 42 OT[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2004[/td] [td]Orange[/td] [td]USC 55, Oklahoma 19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2003[/td] [td]Sugar[/td] [td]LSU 21, Oklahoma 14[/td] [/tr][/table]
And can you give me one good reason why you should jump Texas if you beat TTU? Texas beat you, you don't deserve to jump them.

YOU?

It's just amazing how people continue to bash OU..
laugh.gif
(not referringto you, by the way)

I'm not dumb, i know we lost those games.

But people saying

"I don't want OU to get there they suck" and other things..Is ignorance/hate.

A little off-topic but,

Can you guys root for the college you go to?

Some of you guys are at useless colleges rooting for USC, Alabama etc.

It's amazing how ignorant some of you guys can get when yall are at crappy a$* colleges.

I'm not referring to you or anyone specific, just saying.

I usually don't post in these threads,
Because 90% is non sense
But teams 7 - 12 aren't better than okie state

The cowboys have lost 2 games on the road to the #1 and #2 (at the time they played)

Carry on

It's amazing how ignorant some of you guys can get when yall are at crappy a$* colleges.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. How do you know where anyone of us go/went to school? Anyone non big state school = bad school?

You want ignorance? That statement was it.

OU is VERY similar to OSU in the BCS (which nobody wants to see)...and have been awful in those spots. That is not ignorance or hate, that's the truth.

Basically what it comes down to is... SEC Champ. Game is a National Semi Final winner goes to the title game. Big 12 Winner UNLESS TT/OU/UT lose to Mizzou inwhich case it will be USC in the title game. Here's to hoping for a USC Vs. Florida NC Game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. How do you know where anyone of us go/went to school? Anyone non big state school = bad school?

You want ignorance? That statement was it.

OU is VERY similar to OSU in the BCS (which nobody wants to see)...and have been awful in those spots. That is not ignorance or hate, that's the truth.

I wasn't referring to anyone specific, but i have encountered plenty of guys on here and i know what colleges they attend/went to.

...And who said anything about non big state schools? I said crappy colleges.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Uh...
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Oklahoma
[/td] [td]
9-1
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Texas
[/td] [td]
9-1
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
The Sooners were ahead of Texas in the voter polls last week, too...

All this does is push Texas further out front Oklahoma overall in the BCS since they moved up two more spots...
wink.gif

Im confused how is ou going infront of TX when TX beat ou

I would love to see Boise St. and Utah somehow end up in the National Championship and thus end the BCS crap.

alot of OU hate huh..
laugh.gif

That my friends is what I call concrete evidence to disprove the talent and quality of this years team. Carry on.

98AF0BD0-4844-4FF6-AFCB-9E2A8EA1DCD0

Originally Posted by JONFARR

I want to, I went to last year's game at Berkeley and those Oregon St. girls were looking good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I usually don't post in these threads,
Because 90% is non sense
But teams 7 - 12 aren't better than okie state

The cowboys have lost 2 games on the road to the #1 and #2 (at the time they played)

Carry on
laugh.gif
, I agree, but it is fun. Plus it is easier to keep upwith than the College Football thread. !@$! is too long man.

I think Oklahoma has a good chance of beating TTU. A great chance. TTU is legit, personally, I gave them a lot of flak since Mike Leach was not capable ofwinning a big game. Until they beat Texas, and followed it up by destroying Oklahoma State. Now it is time to take care of business outside of Lubbock. Oklahoma's D is garbage, straight doo doo. I don't think TTU's defense is that great either, so look for a Madden (On Rookie) type score.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by JONFARR

I want to, I went to last year's game at Berkeley and those Oregon St. girls were looking good.
pimp.gif
sarajeanunderwood1.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Basically what it comes down to is... SEC Champ. Game is a National Semi Final winner goes to the title game. Big 12 Winner UNLESS TT/OU/UT lose to Mizzou in which case it will be USC in the title game. Here's to hoping for a USC Vs. Florida NC Game
pimp.gif

I'm not sure that one of the 1 loss Big XII teams that didn't make the title game wouldn't backdoor their way into the title game if Mizzou wins.

alot of OU hate huh..
laugh.gif

YOU?

It's just amazing how people continue to bash OU..
laugh.gif
(not referring to you, by the way)

I'm not dumb, i know we lost those games.

But people saying

A little off-topic but,

Can you guys root for the college you go to?

Some of you guys are at useless colleges rooting for USC, Alabama etc.

I'm not referring to you or anyone specific, just saying.
Not trying to get into a tussle, but I thought you were still in HS?

Back
Top Bottom