NEW Bruno Movie footage Sascha Baron Cohen

laugh.gif

http://www.keyetv.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=3f8b3e55-648c-4d64-9cbc-5e2a98dc90c3

British funnyman Sacha Baron Cohen has sparked outrage in Kansas - by stripping down to a pair of hotpants and terrorizing locals.

The actor is currently filming his latest movie Bruno - a mockumentary about a homosexual Austrian TV presenter - and gathering footage of hisinteraction with locals.

But the oddball character's outrageous dress sense has not gone down too well with respectable Kansans and local newspapers have reported that a"European man" was "putting security on red alert" by "stripping down to tight shorts and dancing in the lobby of WichitaAirport".

And the high jinx hasn't ended there - Cohen and his crew are reported to have disrupted an Easter play at a Kansas church by turning up in"chains".

A spokesperson for the actor declined to comment on reports.

YO! Uber-cool. I was skeptical of this one being over kill. But naw... grade A. DF!!!

This happened right here in my hometown and I just found out about it. Word around here is the crew was on their way to the Westborogh Baptist Church in Topekato wreak a little havoc. In case you're wondering, the Westborogh Baptist Church is the one that pickets at Soldier's funerals and holds up signs thatsay "God Hates !@##" and etc. An eccentric gay dude heading into their headquarters would be absolutely hilarious!

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

This happened right here in my hometown and I just found out about it. Word around here is the crew was on their way to the Westborogh Baptist Church in Topeka to wreak a little havoc. In case you're wondering, the Westborogh Baptist Church is the one that pickets at Soldier's funerals and holds up signs that say "God Hates !@##" and etc. An eccentric gay dude heading into their headquarters would be absolutely hilarious!

at first i
smh.gif
at the idea of crashing a church playbut if its the one picketting soldiers funerals then i approve 100%
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom