New Burger King Fries > MCD's and Wendys

Wendys new sea salt/cut fries are 
sick.gif
. Old ones were way better.

BK always had pretty good fries, didnt know they changed it. Thats the only thing I like from BK, otherwise I never go there.

The Old BK fries were amazing IDK why they changed them. I just hope they dont suck as much as the new Wendy's fries

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

tried rallys/checkers for the first time last week. fries were nothing special *kanye shrug
freshly cooked mcdonalds fries>

not sure if serious, you must lack taste buds.

OG Carls Jr. Fries >

Come at my bros!.... Speaking of Carls Jr., they need to bring back their sourdough burger with the thousand island SAWSE

Originally Posted by megatron

IN N OUT FRIES ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

ONLY, AND ONLY IF THEY ARE ANIMAL STYLE ARE THEY AT ALL DECENT.
normal in n out fries are pretty nasty. i order mine well done and they're way better that way.

and the new BK fries are trash.

Originally Posted by trublu86

braums fries

Can't lie, these are
pimp.gif

Always get extra when I go.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

The best were the og Wendy's before this sea salt crap

i agree 100%

This.

Boy was I hyped when they were coming out, I couldn't wait.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

The best were the og Wendy's before this sea salt crap

i agree 100%

sick.gif
 Y'all can't be serious, the old Wendy's fries sucked, they were soggy, I never knew anyone actually liked those 
laugh.gif
 it was always BK vs. Mickey D's, but now Wendy's is in there, and better. Fry connoisseur > 
roll.gif

BK in this part of the world... not really. Their hashbrowns are
pimp.gif
though (next to McDonald's).

Wendy's fries > * (for fast food)

Just had some McDonald's fries just now.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

McD fries are bomb when they are hot, crispy, and salted. Not too fond of BK fries. Will try their new ones though.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

McD fries are bomb when they are hot, crispy, and salted. Not too fond of BK fries. Will try their new ones though.
That's the problem though, unless you get your fries when they are fresh out them joints are borderline trash. And if they ain't got enough salt on em you can forget it. Burger King fries aren't as good as McDonald's at their best but they are way more consistent. Hot or cold, salted or not, BK fries still taste good and taste the same. I been telling ppl for the longest that McDonald's fries done fell off. It's really hit or miss.
And to homie above who said everything else sucks Whopper >>>>>>> Big Mac.

Due to seeing this thread last night I'm smacking on these joints now.

They aight.....that's it.

Completely agree with McDonald's fries being way too inconsistent.

But I just never eat at Burger King.....Ever.  Wendy's fries are no where near good McDonald's fries.  But i agree checkers fries are off the hook.
1. Good, Fresh batch of Mcdonald's fries
2. Checkers
3. Wendy's
4. Arbys curly fries (only think i think i can eat there and not poo out 12 mins later)
5. I guess BK....they are tasty but i just don't eat them (if im broke...go to McD, want good burger or chiceken, Wendys, feeling advenerous drive to checkers 15 mins away)

Honorable mention Chick-fil-a new sweet potatoe waffle fries kind of a league of their own so they don't make the real ranking

Back
Top Bottom