New Burger King Fries > MCD's and Wendys

BK Fries are
pimp.gif
 Gonna try the new ones this week
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

There's a reason Rally's never changes their fries AND sells them in stores while BK changes their fries every 2 years...every time I go to BK its "let me get onion rings instead of fries." and if the onion rings start getting inconsistent I'll go across the street an get rally's fries.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

There's a reason Rally's never changes their fries AND sells them in stores while BK changes their fries every 2 years...every time I go to BK its "let me get onion rings instead of fries." and if the onion rings start getting inconsistent I'll go across the street an get rally's fries.
rallys fries sold in store and from the restaurant are completely different. i dont know why they wont just sell the restaurant ones in store instead of making them small/cheaper with no coating.

and yes ive bought them plenty of times, not even the same fries
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Completely agree with McDonald's fries being way too inconsistent.

But I just never eat at Burger King.....Ever.  Wendy's fries are no where near good McDonald's fries.  But i agree checkers fries are off the hook.
1. Good, Fresh batch of Mcdonald's fries
2. Checkers
3. Wendy's
4. Arbys curly fries (only think i think i can eat there and not poo out 12 mins later)
5. I guess BK....they are tasty but i just don't eat them (if im broke...go to McD, want good burger or chiceken, Wendys, feeling advenerous drive to checkers 15 mins away)

Honorable mention Chick-fil-a new sweet potatoe waffle fries kind of a league of their own so they don't make the real ranking
So true about Arby's... anything other than fries is just
sick.gif
sick.gif

And when did Chick-Fil-A get sweet potato waffle fries? Is this seasonal, or permanent?

Back
Top Bottom