New Burial EP Kindred

listened to this not long ago. dope %+%% as always from burial.

i bet 98% of the people on here have never even heard of burial tho. 

but i bet 100% know who skrillex is. smdh.

Is there another artist that understands quality over quantity better than Burial? Everything this man has released has been gold.

Originally Posted by slim420

listened to this not long ago. dope %+%% as always from burial.

i bet 98% of the people on here have never even heard of burial tho. 

but i bet 100% know who skrillex is. smdh.
*sigh*you're so cool bro
Spoiler [+]
images

EP is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

slim420 wrote
*sigh*you're so cool bro
Spoiler [+]
images

EP is 
pimp.gif

lol i AM cool. well at least my moms thinks so.
and im not a hipster in any sense of the word. lol. funny you should say that cuz i hate hipsters.

why my previous post offends/irks you so much is the real question here.

slim420 wrote
*sigh*you're so cool bro
Spoiler [+]
images

EP is 
pimp.gif
and im not a hipster in any sense of the word. lol. funny you should say that cuz i hate hipsters.

fair enough, but I used the wrong word. Elitist. what difference does it make who listens to what?

504 D1 Prospect wrote:

fair enough, but I used the wrong word. Elitist. what difference does it make who listens to what?
touche. i admit, i am a music snob, especially when it comes to electronic music. 
but, im gonna borrow your words here, what difference does it make if i am an elitist? 
i was merely pointing facts out. this thread was created yesterday and had no replies until i did, while other threads about

crap rappers like tyga or some +%+% like that gets constant replies. 

i just think its absurd that an actual ARTIST like burial gets so little recognition, while "artists" like skrillex get hyped to the max by the masses.

thats all.

o btw, i HATE skrillex. cant believe this guy won 3 grammys. but then again, milli vanilli did as well.

504 D1 Prospect wrote:

touche. i admit, i am a music snob, especially when it comes to electronic music. 
but, im gonna borrow your words here, what difference does it make if i am an elitist? 
i was merely pointing facts out. this thread was created yesterday and had no replies until i did, while other threads about

crap rappers like tyga or some +%+% like that gets constant replies. 

i just think its absurd that an actual ARTIST like burial gets so little recognition, while "artists" like skrillex get hyped to the max by the masses.

thats all.

o btw, i HATE skrillex. cant believe this guy won 3 grammys. but then again, milli vanilli did as well.

I'm not a fan of skrillex either however you have your nose up at those who listen to him. You called yourself a (music snob) aka elitist which is the douchist thing to be in the world. You get off on knowing obsecure music. And it doesn't make a difference o great music one.

504 D1 Prospect wrote:
I'm not a fan of skrillex either however you have your nose up at those who listen to him. You called yourself a (music snob) aka elitist which is the douchist thing to be in the world. You get off on knowing obsecure music. And it doesn't make a difference o great music one.

not really. i dont like obscure music, i like GOOD music. plenty of popular music is good as well.
burial just happens to be obscure. and how do you know if my nose is up at those who listen to him? 

i didnt mention anything about the people that listen to skrillex, rather skrillex himself and the hype surrounding him. 

and whats douchey about liking good music? i assume u like nikes/jordans since youre on here, does that make you douchey b/c you

dont like cheap walmart brand sneakers? ure a sneaker snob. im a music snob, whats the difference?

edit: and you know what? burial isnt even that obscure. hes pretty well known in the electronic music world, esp. in the 2step/garage/dubstep scenes.

but people into jordans/nikes usually arent into that scene, which was my point in the first place.

once again the real question is, WHY U MAD THO?

i didnt insult you or anyone else, but u keep throwing insults at me. 

504 D1 Prospect wrote:

not really. i dont like obscure music, i like GOOD music. plenty of popular music is good as well.
burial just happens to be obscure. and how do you know if my nose is up at those who listen to him? 

i didnt mention anything about the people that listen to skrillex, rather skrillex himself and the hype surrounding him. 

and whats douchey about liking good music? i assume u like nikes/jordans since youre on here, does that make you douchey b/c you

dont like cheap walmart brand sneakers? ure a sneaker snob. im a music snob, whats the difference?

edit: and you know what? burial isnt even that obscure. hes pretty well known in the electronic music world, esp. in the 2step/garage/dubstep scenes.

but people into jordans/nikes usually arent into that scene, which was my point in the first place.

once again the real question is, WHY U MAD THO?

You write well thought out post which you also edit to add even more, I simply call you an elitist/hipster but i'm mad? 
roll.gif
 farewell

504 D1 Prospect wrote:
You write well thought out post which you also edit to add even more, I simply call you an elitist/hipster but i'm mad? 
roll.gif
 farewell
lol ok thanks, i write well thought out things, b/c thats how i always write. and i edited it b/c i noticed a discrepancy in my initial post.
and i cant stand grammar errors, which is why i edited this post just now as well.

you called me a hipster scum to be exact. thats an insult in my book. plus you called me douchey. also an insult in my book.

calling someone scum/douchey would qualify as being mad. 

Way to derail the thread guys. Bravo.

Anyway, back to the music. A lot of blogs are gushing over the title track and Ashtray Wasp but man, Loner is incredible.

slim420 wrote
*sigh*you're so cool bro
Spoiler [+]
images

EP is 
pimp.gif

the hipster go to line
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway I need to check this out still

Back
Top Bottom