NEW CAM'RON INTERVIEW that gives some credibility to WISEPHARAOH's claims...

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
Good interview overall, but peep around 18:58... :nerd:

and listen to dude drop some gems.

Glad he cleared up the Vado thing and some other issues.

But really what he says about black businesses is further proof of what people like WISEPHARAOH and some other cats have said on here before.

They hatin. :smh:

But...

WE

GON

MAKE IT.

(couldn't find the "We Gon Make It" video though |I )

But **** the frail ****...

Only can win but so much in a world we was design to lose in, good interview from the OG

Any ideas on who he's talking about on that talk show thing

Arsenio Hall is the only black dude in talk show I know of

Any ideas on who he's talking about on that talk show thing​

Arsenio Hall is the only black dude in talk show I know of​

He mentioned Queen Latifah for the movie deal and he seems to have a business relationship with her, so I think that he's talking about her.

Part 1 and 2 is in the music forum
In the official breakfast club interview thread

Ain't ee'm know it. But I think we should discuss the black business side of things in General, my nawghy and harey friend.

Good looking though. I never knew about the Breakfast Club thread.

EDIT: Out of reps today.

Last edited:
yeah, Queen Latifah is the only one a a major network

Her first talk show years ago used to do well also if I remember correctly

cambron... :pimp: :pimp:

sounds like everyone dipped out on him though...

glad to see homey still getting it...

I think it's a culture thing. It's not  there being black faces in the boardrooms, they've had to do that since the 80's and they have gotten used to it, because they realize the black dollar is an easy market to capture so long as you have a black face in the room. However, black culture in boardrooms is still an iffy thing. You go in, humble, knowing your place then you are good; but you go in there with a pocket full of ambition and an "we're equal" mindset, they don't like that, that is what makes them uncomfortable, that idea that we are as equal as them is what makes them say "who them new ****** over there."

they'll learn.....Respect is earned, and people like Cam, getting WEALTHY is how we gain respect.

Cam is that dude man forreal. Didnt even know son had a bunch of business ventures out there

Crabs in a barrel mentality. He's completely right about it, too. That way of thought is really bad down here in Houston, too. Nobody wants to see somebody they know do well, and they especially don't want to support them in any way.

I think there's a lot more to all of those stories...Jim, Mase, Juelz, Jay-Z, Vado

He gave the his side radio versions

In all the stories it makes him look good

Jim is probably the only one who will speak on it.

sidenote: i find it funny how camron is saying the same things ye's saying on kimmel and bbc and it will get love in this thread but ye is crazy

Class caste system...word to da kanye kimmel

interview..
laugh.gif

Deep hate.

Cam must've smash B back in the day or something. There's obviously more to the story besides Dame naming Cam VP of the ROC.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom