NEW Car Pick Up... LOW GAS PRICES FTW

laugh.gif
NT has always been anti-SUV. Some people need them, some just likethem.

I've never fallen into some of these car reviews. Every car and car owner are different. I have a Nav and have yet to have a problem.

*Also, I think every SUV owner is well aware of gas prices. It comes with the territory and is something that you just have to live. If your used to themit's just understood.

nice pick-up........... make sure you stay checking those breaks and the whole list of defects this first year vehicle has (introduced in 2004). Good thing myfamily didn't buy this thing back in 05, we opted for the Tahoe.

Originally Posted by vood99

Least reliable
  1. Nissan Armada
  2. Infiniti QX56
  3. Lincoln Navigator
  4. Hummer H2
I'm going to play devil's advocate and say that this list could be incorrect. The most reliable trucks happen to be entry/mid level whereas the least reliable are at the upper end. Can one assume that the upper end vehicles are owned by wealthy people who have little to no knowledge about their vehicles and are consistently fleeced by their mechanics - hereby giving the notion that all high end vehicles are poor in quality.
dumb theory

paliplaya2010:
r33p04s:
^why would you want to drive that at 16...hell I'm 21 and hate driving around the giant $+! tahoe I have and can't wait to dump it...that thing is the ultimate soccer mom car not to mention its one of the worst cars on the road
i like big cars, i try to fit into small cars i just cant. im an offensive lineman weighing 260 and only expect to get bigger within the next couple years. i tried to drive my bros g35 but i cannot see myself squeezing into that everyday
So get a truck. And by 'truck', I mean an actual pickup truck, not an SUV that people call a truck. I'm talking about something with abed, like a Nissan Titan or a Chevy Silverado or Avalanche or a GMC Sierra or a Dodge Ram or a Lincoln Mark LT or Ford F-150 or a Toyota Tundra or anythingelse that's big and has a bed.

Im tall and I don't have to drive a truck... I mean a g35 is a sports car, so I wouldnt expect to fit comfortably in it. There are a lot of cars out therethat can accommodate tall people.

Anyways you seems happy with it, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

lol i didnt expect this much negative feedback, but all that matters is i like it, and for the record it was only 9k. i would like to see what yall were pushin at 16

Please kid you know you didn't buy it yourself, so just stop while your ahead.

I had a 05 navigator too about a year ago...aghh i would've traded it in for an Armada too...then again, the whole driving a big *** truck thing was notcool for me. I switch lanes way too much and drive to fast for the truck thing....i much rather drive sports cars...plus the gas was a B

now my older cuz, she has an armada and loves it, but then again, she has 2 kids (2 carseats...) so she needs the space...i just can't do it, and if i do,straight black on black (tints) on black 24s...i'm not tryna look like a soccer mom lOL

Originally Posted by YuraS718

lol i didnt expect this much negative feedback, but all that matters is i like it, and for the record it was only 9k. i would like to see what yall were pushin at 16

ok... you have no idea on what my situation is. have you ever thought of maybe i work for my stuff. my dad did pay for it but it was accommodatingthe 5 years i worked free of pay. or maybe he was rewarding my number 3 rank in the school. or how my college is gonna be paid for by football. so step offbuddy

not bad. remember, dude is 16. at this age, anything goes as long as you got the wheels. anything beats a bucket at this point.

roll.gif
did you just really tell us about your whole life just because we thought it was a bad pick-up?
Doesn't matter who you are, where you're going to college, how much you weigh, how old are you etc... the pick-up is still garbage.
Even if you got it for $5000 bottom line is the Nissan Armada is trash.

With all the bailouts and the FED's printing more money expect inflation which means a weaker dollar which means higher oil prices in the future.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

you realize that gas prices are going to go back up

ohwell.gif

That is why I picked up something similar to this,
smokin.gif

93919897_1thumb_550x410.jpg

Riding year round due to SoCal weather, FTW
smokin.gif
cant wait till i get a bike.

and armadas are ugly imo.
i would have kept the navi

paliplaya2010 wrote:

lol i didnt expect this much negative feedback, but all that matters is i like it, and for the record it was only 9k. i would like to see what yall were
pushin at 16

ok... you have no idea on what my situation is. have you ever thought of maybe i work for my stuff. my dad did pay for it but it was accommodating the 5 years i worked free of pay. or maybe he was rewarding my number 3 rank in the school. or how my college is gonna be paid for by football. so step off buddy

thats all that matters b. if you worked at a family business, you are obligated to work for free. plus my first car i bought myself with my ownmoney. parents didnt pay not one cent for registration, taxes, repairs, etc.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

paliplaya2010 wrote:

lol i didnt expect this much negative feedback, but all that matters is i like it, and for the record it was only 9k. i would like to see what yall were
pushin at 16

ok... you have no idea on what my situation is. have you ever thought of maybe i work for my stuff. my dad did pay for it but it was accommodating the 5 years i worked free of pay. or maybe he was rewarding my number 3 rank in the school. or how my college is gonna be paid for by football. so step off buddy
thats all that matters b. if you worked at a family business, you are obligated to work for free. plus my first car i bought myself with my own money. parents didnt pay not one cent for registration, taxes, repairs, etc.

smh.gif

alright man, its a pretty nice pick up, but dont go flaunting/bloating about how you got your whip at 16, i was pushing a acura TL at 16, makingthe payments, paying for gas, & insurance
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

laugh.gif
NT has always been anti-SUV.

What are you talkin about? Range Rovers/Escalades always get the
pimp.gif
iconswhenever they are mentioned. Same thing with done-up trucks. Armadas? Not so much. Not hating, just stating my observations

i would like to see what yall were pushin at 16

LOL you act like this SUV is on some top of the line ishhhh, i rather push a '95 accord at age 16 then , a "ARMADA" that my daddypays for LMAO!
roll.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, congrats on the car, as long as you like it thats all that matters. Just don't expect to come in and get props from NT, unless you come witha 335 or better.

Back
Top Bottom