**NEW** Charles Hamilton--Dummy (Soulja Boy diss) **NEW** X Charles Hamilton--Word? Aight!

Like I said:

At the end of the day it's a marketing ploy by the label.

They're both on Interscope.

Soulja Boy got an album coming out.

They're best friends in real life.

Special thanks to the creative development team over at the WWE for their support.

Either way, Charles Hamilton comes off looking like a lame in this situation.

'Wugga wugga wugga'

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude is so lame. I honestly dont see what you see at all. Like flow? lyrics? delivery? content? I mean his gimmick is even lame

Yea, i was gonna say....ain't both these dudes on Interscope.

smh.gif
@ Marketed "battles"

That's corny. And I f's w/ Soulja.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Like I said:

At the end of the day it's a marketing ploy by the label.

They're both on Interscope.

Soulja Boy got an album coming out.

They're best friends in real life.

Special thanks to the creative development team over at the WWE for their support.
even if this is set up its not a good look for Charles Hamilton

*%*!?!?!? I'm not gone act like I've listened to this dude enough to make a judgement on him as an MC..
But if this was the first song I heard from him, I would never listen again..
I couldn't even tell when he started rapping and could hardly understand anything he said..
That was a weak diss Charlie.. no Chicago..
smh.gif

i don't like soulja boi, but charles hamilton can't hurt something that doesn't take itself seriously in the first place....and not to mentionduke's style makes soulja boi look like kanye west
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who thinks Soulja Boy could ether dude with a hot 16 cause Soulja boy has sharpened up his skills a little and hamilton got that style wherenobody cares what he has to say and Soulja Boy could straight "Your the Type of Guy" (Gucci reference) this dude

look at what happened to the last dude that dissed Soulja Boy....wheres he at right now?

ahhaaaa
ahhaaaaaa!

Damn ya'll talking like Soulja Boy is 50....but yeah all he gotta do is drop some ok punchlines and bring the comedy to Charles Hamilton and its a wrap lol

charles hamilton gotta let it go..

its like being up a ******ed kid.. even if you win.. really.. you lose

This dude is losing before the race started...

This song makes me not like him...

What is this guy even saying? His whole mumbling thing just isnt cool and I was trying hard to even like the guy...

This gone be the comedic Ether vs Takeover
laugh.gif

2nd diss was better but I have never heard anybody talk on autotune

Back
Top Bottom