**NEW DRC: CONTINUE A DEAD SIG. LINE**

Alright...Time for a new one... The idea here is to make a new shoe for a signature line that is now dead... Think of the past...Hill, Payton, Pippen, Penny,VC, Barkley , Griffey( You can even do a player who is now with a new brand ex. Adidas Kobe, Nike KG)...and so on... Make a shoe for todays era if that playerwas still either playing, or their respected brand was still producing signature shoes for them... Put them up whenever!..

good theme arff!

anyone know who designed for griffey? specifically griffey max 96... EDIT: nvm found it Tracy Teague, stuff is sick...

i think i might do a few for this one.

182erl.jpg

Something I sketched up real quick.

I'll post a larger/cleaner render when I have more time.

Just wanted to get this goin...

The zoom GP 09 (Gary Payton), did couple of little rough sketches and went straight to PS.
Ankle and lateral TPU supportive structure, Wrap around patent toe box and leather.
f_Payton09m_9804d64.jpg

Originally Posted by Flight84

The zoom GP 09 (Gary Payton), did couple of little rough sketches and went straight to PS.
Ankle and lateral TPU supportive structure, Wrap around patent toe box and leather.
f_Payton09m_9804d64.jpg
i get a zf turbine feel from those

here is my little contribution...i was bored in class so i sketched both of these up real quick, they are both pennys, the first has more of a penny 2 feelwhile the second obviously has more of a foam look, sorry if the pics suck i emailed them from my phone, any comments r welcome

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

here is my little contribution...i was bored in class so i sketched both of these up real quick, they are both pennys, the first has more of a penny 2 feel while the second obviously has more of a foam look, sorry if the pics suck i emailed them from my phone, any comments r welcome
These second ones remind me of the Uptempos that came out back in the day

Something I quickly just threw together to get some more interest in here...
Also for GP..

nice Arff! really does have a GP feel to it.

one thing i would like to see is the sole reworked. black trim, white traction pods, and the green "zoom" section carried onto the sole...just asuggestion...

great work though.

^^Archie that is SICK!!! Great proportions, linework, and color blocking. Definitely my favorite from you thus far.

I decided to do a Jason Kidd signature. I wouldn't call the design modern but I am really happy with how it turned out.

Inspirado:

8x7uxk.jpg

Sketches:

2zi51tw.jpg

Final:

8y7ri9.jpg

Colorways should be on the way

Oh, and by the way... There is a big Massart v. RISD basketball game this saturday. Those in Boston should attend, because it is free and fun. 2 o'clock atEmmanuel college, get off at the Museum Fine Arts stop on the E-train. Peace!

1ofthesedaze: i like how you came up with a good number of different variations, instead of sticking to one and not changing it much. you can also tell that asimilair theme of jason kidd shoes running through all of them.

Nice! JKidd will be rocking Chinese Peak's now... be on the look out, they might rip you off... Nicely done...

Back
Top Bottom