NEW DUNK HIGH QS.. whats the info (pic)

LOL over rated, look at the back of the shoe and you will see that pic of that girl. cant convince anyone to spend over 100 for these craps. better luck nexttime nike sb.

i'm all for high tops, but that shoe is just ugly. plus i hate those "gimme all your sock lint!" liners.

a better colorway might convince me. MIGHT.

ohwell.gif
i would like to try those on though..

Never cared for these Prod II HIs and these pic confirms it just look overall too bulky.

looks nothing like prods. looks pretty bad actually. cant wait for the cement highs to come out in the fall. too much stitching on these shoes and that pictureon the back just kills it for me.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Designed by Sandy Bodecker
Thats what I got from my SKATE shop,who had these latest Quickstrikes dropping 2marrow, All he can tell me is that they are a DUNK PREMIUM

Any info much appreciated

smh.gif
@ everyone still thinking the original post was meant to say that the prodhi's were dunks....he just stated that the shop that had the prod's told him a dunk was ALSO coming in as a QS.....and if anyone had pics or info aboutthe DUNK not the PROD......sorry....it's just aggravating....
tongue.gif

^^but the problem is that there are no dunk quickstrikes that is coming out the same time as the prod highs. the trainers, the abingtons and the prod highscame out the same time. by the way, saw them and felt them. my goodness, what were they thinking. too much stitching all over the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom