NEW Flight Club Release (Don't get you hopes up)

Flight Club should give a free t-shirt, signed photo, sticker something... Doesnt exactly feel like a "club". Makes me miss the pre-internet days.

just waiting to see how bad the flight club fusion 3's will be
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

air-jordan-force-v-grey-nurse-2.jpg

Flight Club, Jordan Brand's project that has been poorly executed from the start, and lacked the ability to deliver, will be releasing a new Air Jordan on their website. This newest model is unfortunately the Air Jordan Force Fusion 5, Nurse Shark WWII Fight Plane edition. The model will release on May 2nd, even though Jordan Brand had a section labeled April-May, nothing happened in April. This Fusion, like most, will undoubtedly sit on the digital shelves of Flight Club only to be released months later on Niketown.com. Anyone else tired of Fusions yet?

talk about creativity
eyes.gif

0c5e_1.JPG

Originally Posted by inspectahpete023

Can anybody help me out with a FLIGHT CLUB INVITATION CODE please...thanks

I hope you're not seriously gonna drop the 190 these are gonna cost after shipping. Damn it.

good concept bad execution JB stop with the fusions already. I dont see how people pay 145 for a shoe that is basically an AF1 and those should never even pass$100 unless they are like exclusives or extremely limited (< do not get any ideas JB).

Terrance probably bought the only sold pair, I honestly hope no one on NT has these. Terrance eats up everything with a jumpan on it anyway, he's got noclue

dude seriously? stop it, its getting annoying. you say you grave dig to bring up better topics? this is trash. take your grave digging somewhere else kid.

Originally Posted by Rafool

dude seriously? stop it, its getting annoying. you say you grave dig to bring up better topics? this is trash. take your grave digging somewhere else kid.
we've had our differences Rafool
indifferent.gif

but man you hit this one on the mark
and had me
roll.gif

but dude really just stop
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom