New Full Captain America Trailer......piff

CruThik3 wrote:
Am I the only person who thinks Thor and Captain American both look awful?

same here bro, That costume is so _______________ I dunno fill in the blank, I know its an OG costume but give it some life, some new century look.. something like that

and isn't the guy that plays captain America , the human torch? they really couldn't have pick a better actor?

CruThik3 wrote:

same here bro, That costume is so _______________ I dunno fill in the blank, I know its an OG costume but give it some life, some new century look.. something like that

and isn't the guy that plays captain America , the human torch? they really couldn't have pick a better actor?

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Thor looks lame as hell. Captain America looks dope though

Thor looks lame as hell. Captain America looks dope though

Marvel should have cast someone else. Recycling someone from one of their premier movie franchises was a terrible idea.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
how stupid his head looked on that puny body.

Marvel should have cast someone else. Recycling someone from one of their premier movie franchises was a terrible idea.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
how stupid his head looked on that puny body.

AWESOME...I wonder if they'll fit in the whole sgt. fury and the howling comandoes seeing how he was white in the comics and in the movies they got samuel. l jackson...but I did see a pack rolling with cap in the trailer but that could just be some regular WW soldiers.

pimp.gif

AWESOME...I wonder if they'll fit in the whole sgt. fury and the howling comandoes seeing how he was white in the comics and in the movies they got samuel. l jackson...but I did see a pack rolling with cap in the trailer but that could just be some regular WW soldiers.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

CruThik3 wrote:

I like the old retro look since it is taking place during WW2

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

CruThik3 wrote:

I like the old retro look since it is taking place during WW2

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Eh. I have faith in Marvel Studios.
I think both of them will be very solid. These guys were my heroes growing up! I am a huge supporter regardless
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Eh. I have faith in Marvel Studios.
I think both of them will be very solid. These guys were my heroes growing up! I am a huge supporter regardless
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

This but Ill still check it out

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

This but Ill still check it out

Back
Top Bottom