New Full Captain America Trailer......piff

Originally Posted by DimSum9

the movie takes place during WW2, you wouldnt give the costume something modern looking until later in the movie/ avengers film

also, theres supposed to be nick fury, cosmic cube, and a mentioning of Wakanda in the film.
this makes perfect sense to me. the costume looks like it fits the timeline just fine. I am dissapointed in who is playing captain america only because he was the human torch, but this movie looks promising. Marvels doing a very good job of tieing in all the characters and story lines. No other franchise has really done it like this before. Marvel has made the best comic movies by far. Only thing close is/was close to this is the Nolan Batman franchise.

Kinda off topic, but quick question -

Can Wolverine's claws cut through Captain America's shield?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

CruThik3 wrote:
Am I the only person who thinks Thor and Captain American both look awful?

same here bro, That costume is so _______________ I dunno fill in the blank, I know its an OG costume but give it some life, some new century look.. something like that

and isn't the guy that plays captain America , the human torch? they really couldn't have pick a better actor?
Yeah, I'm still gonna go see it but his costume looks bulky and stupid

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

CruThik3 wrote:
Am I the only person who thinks Thor and Captain American both look awful?

same here bro, That costume is so _______________ I dunno fill in the blank, I know its an OG costume but give it some life, some new century look.. something like that

and isn't the guy that plays captain America , the human torch? they really couldn't have pick a better actor?
Yeah, I'm still gonna go see it but his costume looks bulky and stupid

Originally Posted by derrty6232

It can be argued to death but they're pretty much even.  Although I've seen Cap's shield has already broken a few times.

It can be argued to death but they're pretty much even.  Although I've seen Cap's shield has already broken a few times.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

the CGI (is that it?) looks terrible when he's the skinny dude.

I thought that looked sick...my first response to this thread was gonna ask did he starve himself for the role (method acting)

I thought that looked sick...my first response to this thread was gonna ask did he starve himself for the role (method acting)

Originally Posted by Ryda421

this movie will be trash. thor will be trash.  

2i6yijb.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

we must have been watching 2 different trailers then. his face looks extremely out of place on the body.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

we must have been watching 2 different trailers then. his face looks extremely out of place on the body.

thshe wanted to touch dem man tiddays when he came out the machine

thshe wanted to touch dem man tiddays when he came out the machine

i dont think so because they're both made out of the same metal 

i dont think so because they're both made out of the same metal 

I keep getting all these movies confused because the main characters are so similar
Ryan Reynolds, Chris Evans, or Chris Pine has been in every movie i've seen lately

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^just google it...that's what I did, I knew one of them was set to die, why the $$$% did they kill off the best of the four....I wouldn't have missed Invisible woman one bit.

i agree ... what are they doing there over at Marvel ...

Now This.....

3.jpg

source: http://comicbooks.bad-dre...-torch-rip-johnny-storm/
Actually...Fantastic Four is no longer around. Marvel began a new storyline with the remaining three members and started Future Foundation with...
FutureFoundation.jpg

Spider-Man. Story just started last week.

And in regards to Marvel Writers killing off Johnny Storm, the storyline for the comic was going stale and they needed a big refresh with the direction of F4...And his death in the Marvel Universe is legit with no plans of bringing him back.

dang just killed off johnny storm 
laugh.gif
 spider-mans fantastic 4 costume 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^just google it...that's what I did, I knew one of them was set to die, why the $$$% did they kill off the best of the four....I wouldn't have missed Invisible woman one bit.

i agree ... what are they doing there over at Marvel ...

Now This.....

3.jpg

source: http://comicbooks.bad-dre...-torch-rip-johnny-storm/
Actually...Fantastic Four is no longer around. Marvel began a new storyline with the remaining three members and started Future Foundation with...
FutureFoundation.jpg

Spider-Man. Story just started last week.

And in regards to Marvel Writers killing off Johnny Storm, the storyline for the comic was going stale and they needed a big refresh with the direction of F4...And his death in the Marvel Universe is legit with no plans of bringing him back.

dang just killed off johnny storm 
laugh.gif
 spider-mans fantastic 4 costume 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I keep getting all these movies confused because the main characters are so similar
Ryan Reynolds, Chris Evans, or Chris Pine has been in every movie i've seen lately

Back
Top Bottom