New Full Captain America Trailer......piff

Movie looks dope but that CGI where he is skinny is
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DimSum9

be sweet if a new fantastic four film would include spider-man
that would confuse the general audience so much.  
laugh.gif

it'd be cool to see though.  i'm assuming marvel will shake up a few more things in the marvel universe.  

laugh.gif

it'd be cool to see though.  i'm assuming marvel will shake up a few more things in the marvel universe.  

dang just killed off johnny storm 
laugh.gif
 spider-mans fantastic 4 costume 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

They had a solid 50 year run.

Like LMR said, the story was getting stale, and a lot of comic fans tend to flock to these epic graphic novel type story arc's nowadays.

whoever believes marvel will come thru with this are complete sheeps. funny how you guys said the same about that #$%$@#!# wolverine movie. you guys had avys+sigs raving about how good the movie would be. but once it came out. i never heard praise
laugh.gif
i feel the same will happen again. it's all good though. i guess you guys enjoy building yourselves up sky high, only to be let down
laugh.gif

It's not that serious
laugh.gif
.  It's $8 for 90-130 minutes of entertainment.

Even crappy films like the Fantastic Four would've been worth the price of admission (I didn't see F4 on the big screen), just to see characters I saw in print growing up, coming to life on the screen with the help of CGI.

dang just killed off johnny storm 
laugh.gif
 spider-mans fantastic 4 costume 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

They had a solid 50 year run.

Like LMR said, the story was getting stale, and a lot of comic fans tend to flock to these epic graphic novel type story arc's nowadays.

whoever believes marvel will come thru with this are complete sheeps. funny how you guys said the same about that #$%$@#!# wolverine movie. you guys had avys+sigs raving about how good the movie would be. but once it came out. i never heard praise
laugh.gif
i feel the same will happen again. it's all good though. i guess you guys enjoy building yourselves up sky high, only to be let down
laugh.gif

It's not that serious
laugh.gif
.  It's $8 for 90-130 minutes of entertainment.

Even crappy films like the Fantastic Four would've been worth the price of admission (I didn't see F4 on the big screen), just to see characters I saw in print growing up, coming to life on the screen with the help of CGI.

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

true but they could go a intro-tage of johnny storm's death or do some flashbacks. Am curious about the spidey reboot though w/ Andrew Garfield.

laugh.gif

true but they could go a intro-tage of johnny storm's death or do some flashbacks. Am curious about the spidey reboot though w/ Andrew Garfield.

laugh.gif

@thapointguy
- his acting is not the best but those films didnt do well because of the direction/writing, can't blame it all on him. 

laugh.gif

@thapointguy
- his acting is not the best but those films didnt do well because of the direction/writing, can't blame it all on him. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Looks good, but yes they could have picked a better Captain America.
And 
eek.gif
, what is up with the death of the Human Torch. I think I know what Marvel is trying to get at (having their comic book universe align with their movie franchises: ie: Ultimate Nick Fury being Samuel L. Jackson).

It makes sense in some aspects, but in others... it's questionable. Granted the only story arc I've read in comics was the Civil War in Marvel, but I don't know... Spider Man being apart of the Future Foundation (F4 is gone), eh? 
ohwell.gif
IMO the storyline fits well with Spider-Man current story arc. Parker finally has a well paying job that allows him to work on various new suits and new experiments on his own time and that's all I could say right now...We'll have to wait and see how the storyline develops.
Does anyone know if the Avengers will appear at some part of this movie? I know Fury will be in the film...I'd like to guess at the end when they find Cap's body?

Really? I guess I missed out on a lot that's happening in the recent arcs of the comic book universe. Are you an employee at Marvel Studios or something, it seems you have a lot of insider info? Don't mean to pry just curious. If you are then thanks for the info 
pimp.gif

And 
eek.gif
, what is up with the death of the Human Torch. I think I know what Marvel is trying to get at (having their comic book universe align with their movie franchises: ie: Ultimate Nick Fury being Samuel L. Jackson).

It makes sense in some aspects, but in others... it's questionable. Granted the only story arc I've read in comics was the Civil War in Marvel, but I don't know... Spider Man being apart of the Future Foundation (F4 is gone), eh? 
ohwell.gif
IMO the storyline fits well with Spider-Man current story arc. Parker finally has a well paying job that allows him to work on various new suits and new experiments on his own time and that's all I could say right now...We'll have to wait and see how the storyline develops.
Does anyone know if the Avengers will appear at some part of this movie? I know Fury will be in the film...I'd like to guess at the end when they find Cap's body?

Really? I guess I missed out on a lot that's happening in the recent arcs of the comic book universe. Are you an employee at Marvel Studios or something, it seems you have a lot of insider info? Don't mean to pry just curious. If you are then thanks for the info 
pimp.gif

And 
eek.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
Haha, no I'm not. I just got back into collecting comics again. That's all.

And 
eek.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Ah my bad 
laugh.gif
. But uh, I tried finding that comic where they eliminate Torch and it is hard to find these days 
tired.gif

pimp.gif
Ah my bad 
laugh.gif
. But uh, I tried finding that comic where they eliminate Torch and it is hard to find these days 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom