New Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Trailer

eek.gif
Finally

Feel like reading the book now just to refresh my memory on what happens.

Originally Posted by iLLest

eek.gif
pimp.gif

....but anyone notice scenes that were not in the booook? I read it along time ago, but I do not remember "Why do you live?" scene. And also don't remember the scene with them on their knees transfering spells. It was all in the woods. Am I mistaken?

iLLest!
yeah you right, but you know the screenwriter and director take some liberties when making the movie...Also if you notice, in the book, there is no mention of the Hogwarts express at all like that to warrant a scene with some unknown Death Eater standing in its path.....I believe thats when Luna gets abducted most likely.....

Im enjoying my summer very much, but damnit, I wish today was November so I can see this movie....i've read each book 5 times....My favorite fantasy series by far...>!!!!!

Originally Posted by iLLest

eek.gif
pimp.gif

....but anyone notice scenes that were not in the booook? I read it along time ago, but I do not remember "Why do you live?" scene. And also don't remember the scene with them on their knees transfering spells. It was all in the woods. Am I mistaken?

iLLest!
yeah you right, but you know the screenwriter and director take some liberties when making the movie...Also if you notice, in the book, there is no mention of the Hogwarts express at all like that to warrant a scene with some unknown Death Eater standing in its path.....I believe thats when Luna gets abducted most likely.....

Im enjoying my summer very much, but damnit, I wish today was November so I can see this movie....i've read each book 5 times....My favorite fantasy series by far...>!!!!!

Actually excited to see a HP movie again. Haven't seen one since Goblet of Fire. Guess I got some catching up to do (I've read the entire series but I know the movies differ so I have to watch Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince)

Actually excited to see a HP movie again. Haven't seen one since Goblet of Fire. Guess I got some catching up to do (I've read the entire series but I know the movies differ so I have to watch Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince)

I'm %%#! around and take two days off... one to watch all of them again before the midnight showing and the other to re-up on sleep
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm %%#! around and take two days off... one to watch all of them again before the midnight showing and the other to re-up on sleep
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Haven't missed much with Half Blood Prince. That's my least favorite of all the movies.

I need to reread the series, I only own book #7.

Haven't missed much with Half Blood Prince. That's my least favorite of all the movies.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by iBlink

Can someone elaborate on why they've split the movie in two?
Serious question...are you familiar at all with the book?  All the detail and story wouldn't fit in 150 min or so.  Of course having it split and released during the 4th quarter and then summer wouldn't hurt the box office take either.
wink.gif

read em all multiple times over. don't trip.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by iBlink

Can someone elaborate on why they've split the movie in two?
Serious question...are you familiar at all with the book?  All the detail and story wouldn't fit in 150 min or so.  Of course having it split and released during the 4th quarter and then summer wouldn't hurt the box office take either.
wink.gif

read em all multiple times over. don't trip.

Can't wait.

November seems an odd time for release though. I always thought these were great Christmas movies - maybe not this one so much as it won't have a happy ending. At least we don't have to wait forever for part II.

Can't wait.

November seems an odd time for release though. I always thought these were great Christmas movies - maybe not this one so much as it won't have a happy ending. At least we don't have to wait forever for part II.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

You only own book 7?
eek.gif

so don't see movie 6. What about 5? And I'm a hardcore book fan. Movie 4 (the movie that made me stop watching) was good until the one sequence I wanted to see was completely changed. The maze
smh.gif

You only own book 7?
eek.gif

so don't see movie 6. What about 5? And I'm a hardcore book fan. Movie 4 (the movie that made me stop watching) was good until the one sequence I wanted to see was completely changed. The maze
smh.gif

You only own book 7?
eek.gif

smh.gif

I didn't get into the series until the last book came out, so it was the only one I bought - all the rest came from the library.  Now that I have a kindle I don't want to buy paper copies LOL but J.K is against e-readers so I need to track down some used ones.   I mean, it wasn't a bad movie or anything but it wasn't all that exciting.  In fact I think I've only seen it once, I may need to rewatch it - hubs said he enjoyed it better the 2nd time around.  5 was pretty good, movie wise.

You only own book 7?
eek.gif

smh.gif

I didn't get into the series until the last book came out, so it was the only one I bought - all the rest came from the library.  Now that I have a kindle I don't want to buy paper copies LOL but J.K is against e-readers so I need to track down some used ones.   I mean, it wasn't a bad movie or anything but it wasn't all that exciting.  In fact I think I've only seen it once, I may need to rewatch it - hubs said he enjoyed it better the 2nd time around.  5 was pretty good, movie wise.

Back
Top Bottom