New Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Trailer

i am too excited to see this. im going to re-read the whole series to pass the time
pimp.gif

Am I the only one who thinks that even though the movies have been pretty good. The last couple and Azkaban were great. That they're just forgettable. Like you forget they exist, not much care until the next one's about to come out. They make ridiculous money, but even LOTR was steady memorable. Harry Potter...I dunno.

Am I the only one who thinks that even though the movies have been pretty good. The last couple and Azkaban were great. That they're just forgettable. Like you forget they exist, not much care until the next one's about to come out. They make ridiculous money, but even LOTR was steady memorable. Harry Potter...I dunno.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Actually excited to see a HP movie again. Haven't seen one since Goblet of Fire. Guess I got some catching up to do (I've read the entire series but I know the movies differ so I have to watch Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince)

Haven't missed much with Half Blood Prince. That's my least favorite of all the movies.

I need to reread the series, I only own book #7.

You only own book 7?
eek.gif

so don't see movie 6. What about 5? And I'm a hardcore book fan. Movie 4 (the movie that made me stop watching) was good until the one sequence I wanted to see was completely changed. The maze
smh.gif
To be honest don't waste your time watching movie 5 they do the book no justice in that one
smh.gif
. Its sad to cuz thats the best one imo. They take the longest book and then make it the shortest movie.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Actually excited to see a HP movie again. Haven't seen one since Goblet of Fire. Guess I got some catching up to do (I've read the entire series but I know the movies differ so I have to watch Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince)

Haven't missed much with Half Blood Prince. That's my least favorite of all the movies.

I need to reread the series, I only own book #7.

You only own book 7?
eek.gif

so don't see movie 6. What about 5? And I'm a hardcore book fan. Movie 4 (the movie that made me stop watching) was good until the one sequence I wanted to see was completely changed. The maze
smh.gif
To be honest don't waste your time watching movie 5 they do the book no justice in that one
smh.gif
. Its sad to cuz thats the best one imo. They take the longest book and then make it the shortest movie.
mad.gif

I know what happens at the end...

Spoiler [+]
Harry defeats Voldemort
laugh.gif

I know what happens at the end...

Spoiler [+]
Harry defeats Voldemort
laugh.gif

Only reason I refrain from making fun of Twilight people is because of this. lol. Loved the books and the movies actually as well. Can't wait to see how they adapt DH to the big screen.

Only reason I refrain from making fun of Twilight people is because of this. lol. Loved the books and the movies actually as well. Can't wait to see how they adapt DH to the big screen.

I've read every book and watched every movie, and I've always left the theater disappointed.

The movie NEVER feels/looks the way I imagine the series to look, and a lot of the actors portray the characters differently than the book did (Michael Gambon did an absolute atrocious job with Dumbledore). I don't even like Daniel Radcliffe so much as Harry, but it's tolerable. Emma Watson and Alan Rickman are the only standouts in the films.

That being said, I won't be missing the last two films, only because I enjoyed the story so much and want to again.

I've read every book and watched every movie, and I've always left the theater disappointed.

The movie NEVER feels/looks the way I imagine the series to look, and a lot of the actors portray the characters differently than the book did (Michael Gambon did an absolute atrocious job with Dumbledore). I don't even like Daniel Radcliffe so much as Harry, but it's tolerable. Emma Watson and Alan Rickman are the only standouts in the films.

That being said, I won't be missing the last two films, only because I enjoyed the story so much and want to again.

Back
Top Bottom