New Hood Trend?

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

smh.gif
None of them dudes could throw a football...prolly look like a shot-put if they tried
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

Whatever happended to a dickie suit or some jeans with a black/white tee
smh.gif
Super%20Super%20Gay.gif
...wait...aren't those yellow Reeboks Princess.... aren't those shoes for girls/woman... because people (females) surely wore those about10 years ago...

in long island people were rockin abercrombie, a.e since i was in 8th grade. im 22 now btw ur so fcukin late its sad.

anyhow RUEHL FTW!

in long island people were rockin abercrombie, a.e since i was in 8th grade. im 22 now btw ur so fcukin late its sad.

anyhow RUEHL FTW!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Im sorry, but this is the Gayyest izh i ever seen.

Abercrombie? Aeropostale? HOLLISTA!? BWAHHAHAAA
laugh.gif

Maybe im just OG. When trynna get the grown look....Ralph Lauren & Nautica Brooks BrothersFTW.
fixed
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

oh my dear Lord are you late
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My lil' brother was on that winter of '07

yeah theyve been on that for a few years in philly now

im from kansas and that was back in 05-06 for us and deffinately not a good look dudes just look confused

IDK whats going on in the hood....but nobody I know is doing this bull $@+$

none of those brands have or ever will touch me.

You're from Houston, you guys don't do anything except abuse children's cough medicine.

indifferent.gif
since when is codeine w/prometh... children cough medicine...

Im live in the south now and I did that 06-07.Now every other !$#@# i rockin Polo.Ive done that since 06.!@%$*$ is lame nowadays.

OP log out for making my region look bad.

Cats "in the know" been doing it for a couple years now, myself

I keep it strictly 'lo if im trying to look clean but to say all of a sudden this

just popping up is bad on your part. Like everywhere you have your dudes who will

always try to just fit in and thats why you might be seeing it more frequently now.

I've always worn Polo/Izod, so this is no trend to me.

I remember back in '05, I went to this HS in the burbs of Philadelphia. 90% white.

Went to lunch one day and this black dude said "You tryna dress like a white boy now?" Looked at him, stoneface and walked off.

Rockin' a white/teal/beige polo, khaki cargo shorts, all white AF1 lows...

All I remember is rocking all them brands in high school and getting mad fun of by all the "gangstas" now I see all the same dudes that were crackingslick rocking it, it just really erks me but I'm not salty...

Originally Posted by marath0n

South mad late.
Those r Cali companies... Beachwear.

Well Atlanta must not be the south, because the only people that were late was people living in the hood this shhhh been out for the longest.....and it'sstill lame.....I mean the shhh just Look so plain to me, but people go crazy over it

Just because OP just noticed this doesn't mean the south just started doing the black boy swag white boy tag.
I've noticed it for quite a while now.

Most important thing said in this thread >>>At the end of the day..they're justclothes.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

I've always worn Polo/Izod, so this is no trend to me.

I remember back in '05, I went to this HS in the burbs of Philadelphia. 90% white.

Went to lunch one day and this black dude said "You tryna dress like a white boy now?" Looked at him, stoneface and walked off.

Rockin' a white/teal/beige polo, khaki cargo shorts, all white AF1 lows...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom