New House Of Hoops In ATL

Grand opening is June 21st @ 2:30 pm... weird time but w/e. Who's going? I'll be there

Grand opening is June 21st @ 2:30 pm... weird time but w/e. Who's going? I'll be there

Dric is it today?  where is it at?  I'm from cali but in the A for a few days right now.  let me know

Dric is it today?  where is it at?  I'm from cali but in the A for a few days right now.  let me know

Anyone with a solid review of store? I kinda been staying away, due to an expensive vacation on the way this week.

Anyone with a solid review of store? I kinda been staying away, due to an expensive vacation on the way this week.

Quick review

Extremely small HoH but the staff is really cool. I showed up late to a midnight release and they reopen to let me in so that was cool. They sometimes get a resupply of retro releases and still have some left ie wolf greys

Any other questions let me know

Quick review

Extremely small HoH but the staff is really cool. I showed up late to a midnight release and they reopen to let me in so that was cool. They sometimes get a resupply of retro releases and still have some left ie wolf greys

Any other questions let me know

Back
Top Bottom