New House of Hoops location with fresh restocks

WOW... GALLERIA GOT A HOH... THAT MALL HAS STEPPED ALL THE WAY UP SINCE 08

just called and they cant do phone orders.

im real interested in some of those lebrons (easter low, asg, slh, cannon,xmas, china) (need to catch up)

if your able to check up/ cop that much appreciated

I'm glad to see they had all those restocks. I hope they'll so the same thing when they open up later this year in my city, Syracuse.

thats sick, i need a pair of those dave whites .. i dont know if anybody answered but do they do phone orders?

Originally Posted by Boader254

just called and they cant do phone orders.

im real interested in some of those lebrons (easter low, asg, slh, cannon,xmas, china) (need to catch up)

if your able to check up/ cop that much appreciated

sorry just saw your post... thank you!

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I'm glad to see they had all those restocks. I hope they'll so the same thing when they open up later this year in my city, Syracuse.

same here hoping it goes under the radar some what

Originally Posted by j o 19

WOW... GALLERIA GOT A HOH... THAT MALL HAS STEPPED ALL THE WAY UP SINCE 08

I know right!
That's what I'm saying!

Sucks that I moved from Buffalo 2 months ago.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

I don't even know about HoH anymore.

It used to be cool to go in there and purchase a PE every once in  while, but now that *!#@ is dead.
JB ain't release no more team shoes for Ray, Joe, or Rip. Nike hasn't dropped any hyperdunk PE, and everything else you could purchase from your local Footlocker.
I'm not talking about your uber limited products that you literally have to camp a whole week for, but your almost GR PE release we used to get.
The point of HoH was to get special colorways/make-ups/PE's like the Zoom BB's, but now it ain't no different from your regular spot.
The last good PE we got was the Hyperfuse, and everybody that wanted a pair could've easily attained them without the week long camp out.

Congrats on the pick ups though, and its nice to see that Buffalo finally got an HoH.

I get where you're coming from, but didn't they just drop the Lin PE's? That mango/teal Hypergamer low (forgot the name) is nice too. The Blake Galaxy's will likely be HOH only as well.

Back
Top Bottom