| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Does anyone know if the nikeid website will ever have the 95's up for purchase again, or are they done? Also, is it true that you cant do 95's at 255 anymore?

Quote:
Your swoosh is infrared? Is my swoosh pink or actually infrared?

sorry man but thats infared...I know it sucks since yours are from 255 I would dye the swoosh black or something instead of sending them back the pat is dope.

95s were wakc...tooo limited colors but the 90s were
pimp.gif

"If you FRESH 2 DEATH...then I'm DECEASED"
AIM: LowaEast6B
WANTED: Jordan Size 9.5

I was going to order the exact same colorway. Anyone know how you would go about returning iD's? Ship them back or through Niktown?

You can return your iD's to your local Niketown if you have the receipt, they will:

1) Give you the Niketown gift card of what's worth on your iD's

or

2) Put the money back into your credit card if you used that payment method when you first ordered them.

--------------------------

Look at the "retro card" inside the box, you'll see what they got for you to do to return your iD's. Good luck!
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

I'm asking this again because no1 replied before - Does anyone know if the nikeid website will ever have the 95's up for purchase again, or are they done? Also, is it true that you cant do 95's at 255 anymore?

I have to return a pair I got from 255. Has anybody done this? Do you ship them in or do you have to run back to 255?

@sh50: nicest pair of 95s ive seen.nice and clean.u shuda put infrared contrast on those to max em out.lol

@ruffin51:im liking those black/anthracite-neons (am i right?)but what happened to the laces man?shuda bin neon.

@hows your edge: nice am1s,both pairs but how cud u go to 255 and not get contrast on those patents? engine or infra wuda looked dope

I'm in Philly though. Will they accept a return via mail if it was purchased at 255. The website really is not that clear. :\
ohwell.gif

^^^ PhORakaGeKOh apparently there was no infrared contrast stitching available on the 95s. I think it might have been only available on the 90s.

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

Back
Top Bottom