| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

I GOT THIS OFF OF FRESHNESSMAG.COM-After what seems like a gift from god - iD-able Air Max sneakers - Nike iD is back once again. This time Nike iD celebrates Joga Bonito. True to some rumors weve heard in the past few months, the Air Force 1 Mid is now an available option at the Studio. The other sneakers available include the Dunk, Air Tiempo Rival and the Sprint Sister. The coolest new option is the Be@rbrick iD Tee Shirt. The iD option begins with the selection of a (Nike sponsored) Worldcup team, the color of the tee and the Be@rbrick changes depending on the team you select. Check out the Worldcup Be@rbrick set. On the back of the Tee, the options include a two digit jersey number and your name above the numbers. Lastly, Worldcup Nike Club Bags are also available for iD. And for all you VIPs, there is one secret shoe available to you.

FORSALE-ORIGNAL PENNY FOAMPOSITES SIZE 9 $390.00/ DEADSTOCK JORDAN LASER 4 SIZE 11 DEADSTOCK $400.00
I AM THE ORIGINAL NIKE ID SELLER YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY. DEADSTOCK JORDAN RETRO NON UNDEFEATED LIMITED 4 WHITE/TOUR YELLOW/DARK BLUE GREY SIZE 9.5 $250.00
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Cool, can't wait.
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

i don't know how secret it is
vips can do af1 lows...it's been like that for a few seasons
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

apparently the new materials available are white/black patent leather, 5 different colors of pearlized leather.... and kangaroo leather.... yea i kno it sounds bananaz but im just trying to pass on some useful info... believe it or not remember where u heard it
I'm a yankee Fan, Because I was born in Raised in the bronx, seen the glory days of Paul O'neill and a young Derek Jeter, the All Star Bernie Williams, and an AMAZING Tino Martinez. Don't Come to me with the 'FrontRunner' Talk, Because I'm a Knick fan as WEll, I bleed the Blue and Orange, I've never seen a championship, yet I watched 76 games last year 20 in person, more than half being losses. But I remember the old days, Charles Oakley, Pat Ewing, Anthony Mason, and OH GOD JOHN STARKS. Stay True To your TEAM.

any body want to help me out in getting some 90's? I live in Ontario canada and Nike Id is only available to the US. If anyone is willing email me at [email protected] I'll let you know what I want made up. If anyone thinks that there gonna scam me into some free 90's they've been mistaken. we'lll have to come to some agreement so I can protect myself against fraud. thanks again

kangaroo leather (pause) sounds interesting. cant wait to make an appointment.
[/b]​
or foe state ya biz...[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

^^
i hear kangaroo is basically thin leather...not the move

Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

Kangaroo leather is the thin soft leather used in a lot of football boots (soccer cleats).
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

106hvvd.jpg

Finally arrived after 2 months.
[/center]
[/center]
[/center]

what the hell is 255????

i know about makin id's on the website..but what is 255?

i know im slow! :wow:
embarassed.gif

I live in London, im a girl, luvs nike and the best....what else you wanna know?

^^^^ It's a Nike studio in NY where you can iD stuff, except you have way more options than you have on nikeid.com.

AirJordans4Life- *faints* Those are just ... man ... VERY well done!!! Absolutely insane.
smokin.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

lazyestimgphp4jw.jpg

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

ok, so low forces are definitely VIP only? 'cause they're not in the display window

breakdown of the options for mid forces and dunk lows? looks like you can't even make them balanced unless you go with an all white base

any news on new stuff for online after the history of air stuff goes down for good?
by the way, be sure to read my sig

why are there still 255 related posts in here? No more air maxes in there, I guess all the invite sellers are under 23ska "the bright color hater" Radar...

Hmmm makes you wonder...

Back
Top Bottom