| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

i made nearly the exact same am1s and no one commented. no worries, my jedi knights are confirmed shipped. ill slap all of ya

[/center]

haha.. thanks..

Didn't think they would come out as nice. I regret not making more pairs when I was out there. Nike needs to open a stuido in SoCal.

Kicks10123 sorry for that freaking ignorant answer 212 228 8282 :wink:
wink.gif
have a good one there
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

What's the fastest way to find out the production status of my NIKEid.com am90's?
[/b]
Click HERE
Graphite XIV DS 10.5 $110 Shipped​

NIKE iD Air Max 95 iD Studio:

10empo8.jpg

10emrcz.jpg

Detailed pictures:

10emrr8.jpg

10emslt.jpg

10emu7s.jpg

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

those are some of the sickest studio 95 ID's I've seen. Nice and simple, but the white contrast stitching makes it look crazy. Nice job.
"No question, I send ya @@@ back right to the essence.." ...Your whole frame is smothered in dirt/Now how ya restin

Thanks for the heads up guys. I just ordered 87's and 90's. I hope it goes through and doesn't get cancelled this time.
-Corey

on average, how long does it take to ship out? on the site i read 4-6 weeks. i just cant wait to i get mine. sorry if it's been stated already...

hows your edge here were my "Infared" AM1s :rolleyes
eyes.gif
...I returned them because the swoosh looked pink...it sucks that they come out that way.

*EDIT* oh yeah all the red color you see on these is "Infared"

I think the rainobow thing is cool to an extent but a lot of you got a little slap-happy with the colors. Peep these. I LOVE 'em.

n67900221_30071947_6452.jpg

PanaRicanRetro,

Thanks!
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

Lo7- I have a question about the osaka ID store...do you need an invite to do ID's there? I was there about a month ago however my japanese is very limited and I was trying to ask how I can purchase or make some ID's there? The osaka store is set up a little different from the 255 location, its almost like a temporary spot or something. Why cant we have one in Los Angeles, nike has me traveling all over the world. ahahhaah, but its great.

Any info regarding the Osaka ID store would be great. I am planning to go back soon, I cant get enough of japan. Shopping wise, its NY x 1000000 but also with the price as well. plus the girls are mad friendly as long as you arent a jerk. hahahaha
DREAMS ARE FOR SUCKAS!

Back
Top Bottom