New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

Wish Finishline didn't charge shipping so I could check these out and return them if they not up to par. From the pics, they look decent though.

The LeBron EXT sold out this morning ……. but not these.

It was the Nike Battle of the Ugliest Shoe Release….

Jordan's lost…..only a 13.5 sold out on NDC

I don't know what's worst…. people not getting these, but paying more for an uglier LeBron

The LeBron EXT sold out this morning ……. but not these.

It was the Nike Battle of the Ugliest Shoe Release….

Jordan's lost…..only a 13.5 sold out on NDC

I don't know what's worst…. people not getting these, but paying more for an uglier LeBron

Smh...

Nice pics, I haven't seen them in person but some pics the yellow is bright as hell and some its a little darker so its hard to tell what they really are, I'm guessing brighter.

I really hope mine come through from NDC, got an email that said we received your order.
Why are you worrying? They basically still have a FSR. You're good man.

What was the last Jordan that went on discount?

Stealth 3s, Stealth Xs? At the worst, they'll sellout in a couple weeks.

It's a nice color way that happened to release on a major holiday. The Lebrons were very limited so of course they were going to sell out quick.

What was the last Jordan that went on discount?

Stealth 3s, Stealth Xs? At the worst, they'll sellout in a couple weeks.

It's a nice color way that happened to release on a major holiday. The Lebrons were very limited so of course they were going to sell out quick.
Stealth 3's???? i never seen those on Discount? 
nerd.gif

and since when has a Major Holiday, Storm, or Natural Disaster Stop dudes from Buying Jordan's n A Selling out occurring?

I've seen the Concord AJ2s on sale at multiple FTLs. I'm not a fan of 14s, aside from the Last Shots. 

Stealth 3's???? i never seen those on Discount? :nerd:

and since when has a Major Holiday, Storm, or Natural Disaster Stop dudes from Buying Jordan's n A Selling out occurring?
I have. It all depends on location.

I'm not going to pretend to know why these didn't sell out online. Some Retros sell out immediately some don't. Some models people feel some they don't (8s, 2s, possibly 14s, maybe 1s if they released them in sufficient quantities).

I've seen plenty of pairs sit. Most recently Fire Red 3s, Bugs 8s, Carmine 1s, Powder Blue 3s and 10s. Really hard to gauge why certain colorways don't sell out, but it happens.

If these sold out ppl would be here crying about the shoe, being trash and they can't believe they sold out. But when they don't sellout, it's like the world greatest unsolved mystery. Unless you are working at a store making commission, why would it matter if they didn't sellout ? The world will still keep moving if a Jordan doesn't sellout in 5mins...

Honestly, black suede during a heat wave in July when it's 98 and hotter than 2 rats ***** in a wool sock.. I got too much other joints on deck and the timing was waaay off on these. September or October they would be lights out.. I do think they are clean. Def prev my DS Thunder 4's tho., no contest

Gonna put these on ice for just that reason

These are just sitting.
If these sold out ppl would be here crying about the shoe, being trash and they can't believe they sold out. But when they don't sellout, it's like the world greatest unsolved mystery. Unless you are working at a store making commission, why would it matter if they didn't sellout ? The world will still keep moving if a Jordan doesn't sellout in 5mins...

Right. Hype beasts left this release alone. I actually want these for the winter. I still might cop.

only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger right now on FNL is the shipping. thank you finishline for being greedy I guess
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom