New Jordan V releasing (early 2021) White/Stealth/Black/Hyper Royal?

1605542983350.jpeg

1605543030536.jpeg

1605543065279.jpeg

I like the 2006 version better. They needlessly changed certain accents when they could have just left it the same and upgraded the materials. All I see here is an attempt to fix something that wasn’t necessarily broken so it’ll be a pass for me. The new folks who didn’t get the first pair though, I hope you enjoy these nonetheless.

Speaking of 2006 let’s pour out a little liquor for the 14 year anniversary of the LS Army Olive Vs.
1605663217988.jpeg

Can you believe these retailed for $145? They had some dope “lifestyle” clothes to go with these. These were super limited and hard to find. I’ve never seen these in person or anyone on this board rock these. I will have to find the thread but I believe a spokesperson from the brand said don’t expect these or VIII lows to be re-released again. On a side note a Calvin Klein model in 2008 well after these were released asked during a photo shoot if he could rock these and was denied for some reason.

Had the olives. Found them sitting in a random DTLR in Atlanta. Bought them but ended up trading them for the black/Carolina 5s. Wish I would’ve kept the olives.

Went out on the ave. looking for the Olive 5 in 06. It had sold out and the Burgundy 5's were sitting there. $145 was high for J's back then. Wound up being one of my favorite shoes AND bought LS matching apparel.
Bring back some LS nostalgia by doing the Grape proper first.

Back
Top Bottom