*** NEW Ncaa 09 XBOX 360 Online Dynasty *** WEEK TWO

smh.gif

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

I love how people commit to this then don't play. After my Week 1 collapse I'm game for a re-start...lol
nah joe, i got in you last night (no auto-tune) ayo, should i just boot these cats and we just play as is?

i got one dude now, who's tryna get in with georgia, so i can put him in for one of the people i boot... that makes 3 booted players, 1 player added in....

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Ready to Advance[/color]
- Barack Odrama X (me)
- ShotsRangOut
- K Rich22 (default, cuz his player hasn't shown)
- Sir Smash Adams
- Cheytown Bomber
- eNPHANATe (playing now)
- NakoXL
- Thirty Tres
- TarHeel1030

Soon to be booted
- Lookatmeee
- akathegoons23
- rc49ers53

Added player
- GTRDONE

If you got booted and you want to get back in, pm me and I'll add you back in, but only if you are actually going to play...

i pm'ed my opponent a few times and haven't recv'd any replies...so can i just play vs cpu or sim? im ready for my next opp!!!

Hey can you advance it now? Screw UGA if he didn't play by now it's no point in waiting besides its a CPU game im sure it wouldnt hurt him that bad.

aight, i'm watching heroes right now on my xbox, lemme finish this ep then i'll advance, i swear!

man i swear LSU going all the way straight undefeated, im know im gonna have the #1 D, it's just i gotta get Trindon Holliday going. LMAO 2 fumbles insidethe 5 USC got very lucky.

Im going to play, I promise, Some recent stuff has come up. I will get all my needed games in. Sorry for the Delay. Can Play in about an hour.

I'm itching to get back on the field, dudes need to play their damn games. I haven't even seen a post by my next opponent (Clemson) the past coupledays on here.

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

I'm itching to get back on the field, dudes need to play their damn games. I haven't even seen a post by my next opponent (Clemson) the past couple days on here.

you need to recoop from the Hurricane that hit huh?

Back
Top Bottom