*** NEW Ncaa 09 XBOX 360 Online Dynasty *** WEEK TWO

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

138?

you shoulda just gave me a bye dude...

i hit odrama up like "is this $*!! on all american?!?"

ray small returned 3 punts....and i was HOLDING BACK....smh.

i had 10 ints

and 7 of them were for TDs...

like, i only had like 4 or 5 possessions, and TP threw two picks....smh.

lol@beanie wells rushing like 6 times for 200 yards...

lol..

i can't wait to play a person.

-looks at dude controlling USC-

HA
I played the worst game I've ever played on ncaa and still only lost by 3 TDs. And that's with a complete 2nd half collapse on both sidesof the ball.

Don't get cocky because you beat a cpu now, child.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

man i swear LSU going all the way straight undefeated, im know im gonna have the #1 D, it's just i gotta get Trindon Holliday going. LMAO 2 fumbles inside the 5 USC got very lucky.

son... I know YOU'RE not talking about lucky... Don't get me started.
roll.gif

LMAO kid get real you lost when you hit ready......
how many 4th and 33 scrambling jump passes did you complete?

the td catch you had that was my cb dropping the ball into your hands?

nah but you right. im not even mad. gg. keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Really Lafell straight mossed homeboy, dude you were beat the whole game you just caught some breaks n ended up with a few luck points.

Florida showed me straight disrespect just now... couldn't even get my game started, ah well i'm going to have to demolish Hawaii to make myself feelbetter.

Really Lafell straight mossed homeboy, dude you were beat the whole game you just caught some breaks n ended up with a few luck points.
you right. you got me there chief.

like i said, it was the worst game ive ever played. i couldn't move the ball for @*#+. that goal line stand was ridiculous.

and even then you only scored on a dumb pick 6, a dropped interception, 8 broken tackles on a punt return, and a huge pass play you got lucky with because myteam couldn't tackle for @*#+.

But I already said I played terribly and gave you credit for the win. You're coming in here like you're big and bad or was moving the ball on me orsomething. your qb was running for his life all game and blindly chucking it into triple and quadruple coverage, your receivers were just bailing you out withhuge 4th down catch after catch. it was ridiculous. come to think of it, i dont even think you punted once all game.

you're not that nice.
laugh.gif
really.

but again, i got molly whopped so gg.

maybe we'll see each other again in the rose bowl.

ima get my revenge though, i shall have my day! just glad i didn't invite any recruits to that massacre. and i'm claiming ACC champion now, +!#+ it...

Best of luck to you in yout quest for the ACC title, I'll be going to the SEC and National Championship. My boy Jordan Jefferson goin for that heisman.

Wow i start my game with WVU and it's looking like its gonna be a blowout early and we suddenly lose connection

LSU... how in the world do you have 6 different players throw a pass in one game??
and then run the ball 11 times for 5 yards with a dominant run team?

Originally Posted by Cobraz09

LSU... how in the world do you have 6 different players throw a pass in one game??
and then run the ball 11 times for 5 yards with a dominant run team?

ahem... because he runs gimmicks and gadgets all game, and doesn't really know how to run the football...

/hate.

i didn't even know there were ways to throw HB and WR passes...
learn somethin new every day

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

why you sound mad tho?

when we gonna play?

you prolly will smash me, i've never played a game online

and i havent had ncaa since the month it came out....
Lol I don't get salty. Especially not over NCAA football. Losses happen. It's part of the game. I'm not even mad.

I just don't really like how this dude is in here talking %@#* like he somehow strategically defeated me, when the game was 10-3 heading towards the halfand he had about 3 total rushing yards, then I handed the %@#* to him. He beat me, and that's cool. But don't get carried away. If i see his teamagain in a bowl game, it'll be a different story though.

And eNPHAN, I'm on vacation til Friday. I'm posting from my phone right now. No xbox or any of that with me. I didn't even realize I had anotheruser v user game so soon. I don't know... I'd ask you to just straight up simulate it, but I don't know if that'd be fair. I'll acceptwhatever Kai and you guys decide to do.

oh and cheytown. you lost that game?

Back
Top Bottom