Thanks for helping us raise money for COVID-19 relief by buying NT gear!

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
COVID-19 has affected all of us in one way or another - but it has not affected all of us equally.

To try and help those most impacted by this devastating pandemic, we're teaming up once again with Instyleshoes.com to raise money for COVID-19 relief efforts through the sale of NikeTalk gear.

On Thursday, April 30th, we'll be bringing back the Designer Roll Call tees for a limited time - along with some highly requested new items.

For the first time, you'll be able to pick up official NikeTalk stickers, pins, and magnets:

Sticker 2020.jpg

Holo Sticker 2020.jpg

Pin 2020.jpg

NKETLK Alpha and Designer Roll Call t-shirts are also available, alone or in packs complete with stickers, a pin, and a magnet.

Check https://www.instyleshoes.com/niketalk/ for all the offers.

We're focusing on lower cost items this time around out given the circumstances - and shipping to customers in the United States is included.
A special package deal will also be available.

Supplies are limited.

Due to the impact of COVID-19, we do not have new hats available for purchase - but we will be putting one of each NT snapback up for auction:

As with all of our previous apparel sales, neither NikeTalk nor Instyleshoes will derive any profit from these items.

COVID-19 is threatening both the lives and livelihoods of countless people and families around the world. That's why all proceeds from these sales - meaning anything above the costs of producing and shipping these items - will be donated to Doctors Without Borders in support of their COVID-19 relief efforts and Give Directly, which is facilitating direct financial assistance to those most in need.

To best support their efforts, visit each organization's website and make a direct contribution there.

Thank you all for your continued support and generosity!

Last edited:
Which was the roll call tee again? The 'Tinker, Kilgore, Avar' one?

I’ve been going through a pin/patch phase so I’d love to see those. Stickers will make do though
Then Thursday is your lucky day: we will have stickers and pins available.

The last image in the topic post shows a pin.

Here's a basic product image for you:
NT-Pins.jpg

The pins are 1.5" round.
The stickers are 3" x 2.56".

We'll have more information to share tomorrow, including the launch time for these items.

We're grateful for everyone's interest in representing NT and raising money for such an urgent cause!

in for some stickers , hopefully.
i really want a fitted cap though.
We put in an order for new fitted caps last year, but New Era's production was impacted by COVID-19 and we have not been given an updated timetable.

Methodical Management Methodical Management
next go around
can we get some nt fridge magnets
I would buy that
We can make that happen.

We do have to ensure that we're able to at least break even on the minimum order quantity for magnets, which cost a bit more to produce than stickers or pins.

How about this: if we can get at least 20 committed orders for magnets at $5 shipped, we'll have them produced and ready to deliver in May. If that sounds good to you, let us know!

I would order two magnets.
Is there a limit on the quantity of stickers we can buy? I would like at least 5

Then Thursday is your lucky day: we will have stickers and pins available.

The last image in the topic post shows a pin.

Here's a basic product image for you:
NT-Pins.jpg

The pins are 1.5" round.
The stickers are 3" x 2.56".

We'll have more information to share tomorrow, including the launch time for these items.

We're grateful for everyone's interest in representing NT and raising money for such an urgent cause!

We put in an order for new fitted caps last year, but New Era's production was impacted by COVID-19 and we have not been given an updated timetable.

We can make that happen.

We do have to ensure that we're able to at least break even on the minimum order quantity for magnets, which cost a bit more to produce than stickers or pins.

How about this: if we can get at least 20 committed orders for magnets at $5 shipped, we'll have them produced and ready to deliver in May. If that sounds good to you, let us know!
Put me down for an order
I want 2 fridge magnets

Back
Top Bottom