Thanks for helping us raise money for COVID-19 relief by buying NT gear!

Same got my stickers today.
20200526_171155.jpg

Waiting on the alpha tee and magnet.

So glad I checked in here just now.

Got 2 of the OG Alpha tees when they dropped.

One has since faded into Bolivion because I wore it so much and the other is in the closet.

Just copped two more of the OG Alpha tees and 2 of the Slates as well.

I'm gonna be rocking one set of black/slate Alphas heavy to gym (when they eventually reopen).

40VBy1r.gif

guys- are there any more role call shirts in a XXL? I bought one before but basically it's wash and wear for me. Starting to get faded and tattered. Need another one. was gonna get the bundle too....

Last edited:
Wow, I checked the general front page to see if I could figure out why the site hasn't been working for me the last day or so and I see this thread that I was completely oblivious to. Just ordered the Alpha pack. So glad this wasn't limited! Thanks Methodical Management Methodical Management as always for everything you and the crew do to not only give us this community but to regularly support such important and worthy causes. I love this place... :nthat:

Any updates on the status of the tees? I still haven’t seen anything from my slate pack ordered 5/16. (Sz 2X)

Placed my order the day these released and still haven’t received anything. Checked the tracking and status says returned to sender. instyleshoes instyleshoes ive been emailing you guys and sliding into your DMs with no response. Anyway I can get some help? I sent you a message on here too :frown:

Any updates on the status of the tees? I still haven’t seen anything from my slate pack ordered 5/16. (Sz 2X)
Placed my order the day these released and still haven’t received anything. Checked the tracking and status says returned to sender. instyleshoes instyleshoes ive been emailing you guys and sliding into your DMs with no response. Anyway I can get some help? I sent you a message on here too :frown:
If you ordered an Alpha tee, you placed a pre-order. This should be reflected on the product pages.

We wanted to give everyone a chance to buy them without worrying about their preferred size selling out. Pre-ordering will close within a few days and production should begin next week. Production will take about a week or so, and once ISS gets the shirts in everything will ship.

We appreciate your patience and support!

For those interested, we're also raising money for bailproject.org through our group fundraising campaign: https://secure.givelively.org/donate/the-bail-project/niketalk-com-community
Help support criminal justice reform and all those arrested for protesting racism.

Anyone who donates $100 or more to this campaign will receive an exclusive NT Pocket Tee. These will not be sold.

img_1285-2-jpg.2585705

Just contact me with proof of your donation, your preferred shirt size, and a shipping address. Make sure you donate through our group fundraising page so your contribution is reflected in our community total.

Back
Top Bottom