New Orleans

Im in New Orleans for the weekend. Doea anyone know any hot spots with some good kicks???Jordans, Kobe's, Lebrons???

youre in New Orleans and youre concerned with where to get shoes? Dude... go out, enjoy the food, enjoy the partying, and buy shoes when you get home.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

youre in New Orleans and youre concerned with where to get shoes? Dude... go out, enjoy the food, enjoy the partying, and buy shoes when you get home.

I SECOND THE MOTION
smokin.gif

roll.gif

Come on, man. Get drunk, hit on some girls, wake up in jail and repeat.

Shoes?
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: Please stay safe.

Shoe spots...Sports Plus on Canal...Nike Factory Store on Carrollton & Canal...Politics in Metairie...Humidity Skate Shop on Dumaine...Re:Fresh on Decatur...Traffic Boutique in the French Quarter

....but...man I agree with these folks...hit up Frenchmen...try to catch a Brass Band at Le Bon Temps or see Kermit Ruffins & the BBQ Swingers...if you wanna hit up a strip club, hit She's She's in the East or Lil Darlings on Bourbon

Get you some Willie Mae's Scotch House in yo life...and get some seafood from Cajuns or a fish plate from Manchu

and get a Soldier Slim Daquiri...speak to people when they speak to you and dont go wandering off in random neighborhoods

I'm here until tuesday trust me I'm going to do plenty drinking and partying but while I wait for the nightlife to get started i wanted to checkout a few spots never hurts to do a little shopping. But thanks for the info guys. No lie

I love the NO 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lyrikill

Shoe spots...Sports Plus on Canal...Nike Factory Store on Carrollton & Canal...Politics in Metairie...Humidity Skate Shop on Dumaine...Re:Fresh on Decatur...Traffic Boutique in the French Quarter

....but...man I agree with these folks...hit up Frenchmen...try to catch a Brass Band at Le Bon Temps or see Kermit Ruffins & the BBQ Swingers...if you wanna hit up a strip club, hit She's She's in the East or Lil Darlings on Bourbon

Get you some Willie Mae's Scotch House in yo life...and get some seafood from Cajuns or a fish plate from Manchu

and get a Soldier Slim Daquiri...speak to people when they speak to you and dont go wandering off in random neighborhoods
may not be the greatest idea.  the last time i was in New Orleans, I lost my boy for a split second when he dipped into Lil Darlings on Bourbon.  The next morning I found out that he had racked up $13K on the company Amex. (we were there for a work conference).  Those girls must be somethin else to be able to convince my buddy to drop $13K of my boss's money in 1 night.

Originally Posted by lyrikill

may not be the greatest idea.  the last time i was in New Orleans, I lost my boy for a split second when he dipped into Lil Darlings on Bourbon.  The next morning I found out that he had racked up $13K on the company Amex. (we were there for a work conference).  Those girls must be somethin else to be able to convince my buddy to drop $13K of my boss's money in 1 night.

good lord
laugh.gif
that accent must have hypnotized him, it would have worked on me...

Back
Top Bottom