new pic of the black/gold spizikes

via marqueesole

6f4151e2905941ddca3c19c385a7438d19cb38b.pjpg

I NEEEEEVVVVEEERRRR liked any of these shoes, but these and the white/cement are not that bad. Not even close to being worth $175 though.

Ahh someone wake me and my wallet up when Jordan Brand returns to the "brand inspired by the greatest player ever" and not "the greediest man inJB"

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Ahh someone wake me and my wallet up when Jordan Brand returns to the "brand inspired by the greatest player ever" and not "the greediest man in JB"

ah yes, now this is the spizike i am used to...GARBAGE...not the nice cool grey one. cool grey spizike>every other spizike created.

People saying they ugly and won't buy are the same ones campin out for them. Come on there ok i'll cop em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beasly151

People saying they ugly and won't buy are the same ones campin out for them. Come on there ok i'll cop em
laugh.gif
Its always the same song and dance out here.

I for one cant wait to buy them.

i dont see anything wrong with them....i was one of the 1st persons hating on these kicks earlier on in its release, but i think that was due to some reallywack colourways and too much goin on with the colour designation. once they simmered down and came up with more calmer and simplistic clourways with less"sloppy joe" type of colour placements i started to like them...these look good IMO not worth the amount, but they do look good. the lazerin insteadof the elephant print is also a nice touch....

compared to other concepts like this, i.e. dub-zero's, 6 rings etc....these are by far the best where collaborations are concerned......stop hating andgive the kicks a chance!

Back
Top Bottom