new pic of the black/gold spizikes

No way. Favorite colorway for Spizikes r the true blue's and the grey ones if they drop stateside......
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bundy9

i dont see anything wrong with them....i was one of the 1st persons hating on these kicks earlier on in its release, but i think that was due to some really wack colourways and too much goin on with the colour designation. once they simmered down and came up with more calmer and simplistic clourways with less "sloppy joe" type of colour placements i started to like them...these look good IMO not worth the amount, but they do look good. the lazerin instead of the elephant print is also a nice touch....

compared to other concepts like this, i.e. dub-zero's, 6 rings etc....these are by far the best where collaborations are concerned......stop hating and give the kicks a chance!

nice statement but so true i always loved the spiz ike and all color but these are my favorite
353bgok.jpg

2jcx8ur.jpg

jrb2iq.jpg

14c4t1d.jpg

2dl43n5.jpg

Take away the contrast stitching, put sum regular cement print like the others and these wouldnt be that bad

i think spizikes are super duper sexxxy when the guy knows how to wear them...
as for those, they will be on my list as well, but they might be overdoing it now.

STOP IT!! please stop it with the trash already , the spizike's were garbage already to start with

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by mj813

via marqueesole

6f4151e2905941ddca3c19c385a7438d19cb38b.pjpg

That really is not a good pic, so judgement will wait until better ones surface.

So far Cool Grey Spiz'ike >> any other Spiz'ike

Um, I don't think its gets much better than his pics...

i like the color but laser? come on are you serious? Gentry take a timeout go stand in the corner.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom