NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. The Orlando Classic...

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Damn man... Most of those are ugly as hell... There are a few that are hot. And that's not really a Phantom, is it? Kitted 300C? I think this culture is dying here in the A. I dont know what's next, but the candy paint with stupid big rims is kinda fading away. Or maybe it's just the season? I don't know... Restored old schools will always be
glasses.gif
but IMO, there's a limit to how far you can take it before it stops looking good...

On a side note, I miss my DeVille....
frown.gif

What's funny is, people got talked about in some of the threads, because they put all that money in an old-school...

NOW, these are mostly newer cars w/Kandy paint and big rims, and they STILL get talked about....

I guess you can't please everybody...(not that I ever tried)

Eh, oh well...different strokes for different folks. It's clearly a regional thing.....this board is dominated by NY and Cali, and neither one of the 2 know anything about this way of life (and before someone mentions it, i'm sure you dont care to know)

......and no, this culture isn't fading away in the A at ALL...when it comes to old-schools, ya'll mostly put 'em on 3-piece staggered rims. For ya'll, spinnin/floatin isn't hardly done anymore.

Word. I dont see anybody with it anymore. But my boy's cousins in Florida crush that scene. I'll be back later with their pics/information... Icant recall off the top of my head.

that skylark is
smokin.gif
smh.gif
@ me being at the Classic and not seeing any of these cars...
I do recognize the haitian dunk tho...

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Damn man... Most of those are ugly as hell... There are a few that are hot. And that's not really a Phantom, is it? Kitted 300C? I think this culture is dying here in the A. I dont know what's next, but the candy paint with stupid big rims is kinda fading away. Or maybe it's just the season? I don't know... Restored old schools will always be
glasses.gif
but IMO, there's a limit to how far you can take it before it stops looking good...

On a side note, I miss my DeVille....
frown.gif

What's funny is, people got talked about in some of the threads, because they put all that money in an old-school...

NOW, these are mostly newer cars w/Kandy paint and big rims, and they STILL get talked about....

I guess you can't please everybody...(not that I ever tried)

Eh, oh well...different strokes for different folks. It's clearly a regional thing.....this board is dominated by NY and Cali, and neither one of the 2 know anything about this way of life (and before someone mentions it, i'm sure you dont care to know)

......and no, this culture isn't fading away in the A at ALL...when it comes to old-schools, ya'll mostly put 'em on 3-piece staggered rims. For ya'll, spinnin/floatin isn't hardly done anymore.
QFT... u kno what the deal is sir...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Every time I think about moving to Florida someday, I remember !!@@ like this.

15q3w4y.gif
You couldn't survive in Florida...So you doing yourself the favor...You sound like a real %+%##

Cameron Nelson wrote:

I hate this damn car.....and those are TIS 28's...(the first, and hopefully last, on a Lumina)

Wow, aboslutely stupid. It takes a very "special" person to take a cheap P.O.S. and intall wheel/rims/etc. that overall cost more thanthe car itself. At least you provide comic relief for those around you stuck in traffic.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

15q3w4y.gif
You couldn't survive in Florida...So you doing yourself the favor...You sound like a real %+%##

Oh no, I offended the Florida NTers.
laugh.gif

btw, tell your homeboy his Max is ugly as sin.

theres a few that went really hard. the old schools and that 300/phantom were fire

i can't support most of those rides. i think it's the rim design moreso than the rim size that bugs me so much.

Personally none of these cars appeal to me, i am the generic type so I prefer the regular euro steez. Nonetheless the creativity will be appreciated. It mustbe difficult to stand out of the bunch in this place
laugh.gif

also this dudes must be dropping serious cash on paint, rims and etc??? how much would it cost to salvage the older whips?

Originally Posted by MvP07

how much would it cost to salvage the older whips?

It depends on the car. I know people with '71-'75 Donks who easily spend well over $40K with no problem...it's not hard at all...

---Paint: $4000
---Rims: $8000
---Engine: $8000-$10,000
---Interior: $5000
---Chrome pieces: $2000+
---possible bodywork needed: $5000

etc, etc, etc.....and that's not including music, suspension, brakes, etc....

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

15q3w4y.gif

Oh no, I offended the Florida NTers.
laugh.gif

btw, tell your homeboy his Max is ugly as sin.
Well played.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilhen18

Cameron Nelson wrote:

I hate this damn car.....and those are TIS 28's...(the first, and hopefully last, on a Lumina)
Wow, aboslutely stupid. It takes a very "special" person to take a cheap P.O.S. and intall wheel/rims/etc. that overall cost more than the car itself. At least you provide comic relief for those around you stuck in traffic.
happy.gif

Mayne its no different then people putting rims on them other ol school cars. Whats the difference. there is nothing wrong with a Lumina.. Justlike its nothing wrong with the ol school skylark. They are both old cars

Always appreciated, even though some are
smh.gif
and
laugh.gif
. Some of these make me wonder, is there any common senseinvolved in this? Customizing cars in some of these ways is almost silly, because you are throwing money into a car which you won't make a return upon,even a 50% return on investment. But I guess its satisfying to the owner.

Although some are
eek.gif

But, uh, what is on dudes face?
sick.gif
making me quesy

this has really grown on me, a lot of those cars are on point specially that 87 GN and the 2 donks on the trailer! now what i just dont understand is why wouldyou do that to an import (g35, maxima) they're not meant to look like that this style is better on domestics imo ...btw thanks for sharing these pics op

***edit*** ...lmao i noticed that too^^^^^

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

smh.gif
and
laugh.gif
. Some of these make me wonder, is there any common sense involved in this? Customizing cars in some of these ways is almost silly, because you are throwing money into a car which you won't make a return upon, even a 50% return on investment. But I guess its satisfying to the owner.
any car you modify you aren't going to get a return on your "investment" that is just the price of admission for car modding youknow the money you spend you aren't getting back unless you part it out and the car the parts are on aren't gaining any value....stop using thatargument as a downfall to these cars

if you're modding a car for the purpose of getting a return on your investment, you're pretty much an idiot

with that said, that lumina sickens me
smh.gif

what kind of car is the black old school joint on the trailer? joint is tough
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

smh.gif
and
laugh.gif
. Some of these make me wonder, is there any common sense involved in this? Customizing cars in some of these ways is almost silly, because you are throwing money into a car which you won't make a return upon, even a 50% return on investment. But I guess its satisfying to the owner.
any car you modify you aren't going to get a return on your "investment" that is just the price of admission for car modding you know the money you spend you aren't getting back unless you part it out and the car the parts are on aren't gaining any value....stop using that argument as a downfall to these cars

I'm sure the (()) return on these cars is beyond high. Might be some rat (()).... But if you're modding like this, that's what you'relooking for (most of the time)
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom