NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. The Orlando Classic...

Who the HELL cares about return on their old school sittin on foes?? Some of ya'll kill me.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Yo all these cars looks
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

not in a good way too..

Basura

I thought I was the only one. This is freakin hideous.
indifferent.gif
agreed, except the 300 with the phantom front, that was
pimp.gif

Wow.

I know some people will say some bull like the money and time put into some of these cars is amazing and the paint jobs are fantastic...but really,

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE IS TRASH.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Every time I think about moving to Florida someday, I remember !!@@ like this.

15q3w4y.gif
You couldn't survive in Florida...So you doing yourself the favor...You sound like a real %+%##
Oh no, I offended the Florida NTers.
laugh.gif

btw, tell your homeboy his Max is ugly as sin.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I aint surprised....A Patriots fan, and if you from New England...Stay eattingyour Clam Cowder and can stay in your C class mercedes, since thats whats popping for you...[/color]

Every time I think about moving to Florida someday, I remember !!@@ like this.

15q3w4y.gif
You couldn't survive in Florida...So you doing yourself the favor...You sound like a real %+%##
yeah man, those planned communities are rough as hell
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

Always appreciated, even though some are
smh.gif
and
laugh.gif
. Some of these make me wonder, is there any common sense involved in this? Customizing cars in some of these ways is almost silly, because you are throwing money into a car which you won't make a return upon, even a 50% return on investment. But I guess its satisfying to the owner.
any car you modify you aren't going to get a return on your "investment" that is just the price of admission for car modding you know the money you spend you aren't getting back unless you part it out and the car the parts are on aren't gaining any value....stop using that argument as a downfall to these cars

Agreed....

That's basically the case with ANY car that's customized. Old-schools are the only exception, and that's if it's completely in stock formw/numbers matching...

Comments like that seperate true car fans from those who just spectate. Whether it be a Honda that you put $10K into the engine, an old-school with big %*%rims, or a luxury car that you added some overpriced overseas body kit on and 3-piece wheels, the bottom line is, you'll NEVER get what you put into it.PERIOD. But, people could give a damn about that. If they did, they wouldn't have gotten started in the first place.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Wow.

I know some people will say some bull like the money and time put into some of these cars is amazing and the paint jobs are fantastic...but really,

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE IS TRASH.

Eh...you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how ridiculous it may be.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I aint surprised....A Patriots fan, and if you from New England...Stay eatting your Clam Cowder and can stay in your C class mercedes, since thats whats popping for you...[/color]
Son...what the hell are you talking about?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Since these cars in this thread are so awful to you...Get out and gofind out how your man crush tom brady's knee is doing...[/color]

I aint surprised....A Patriots fan, and if you from New England...Stay eatting your Clam Cowder and can stay in your C class mercedes, since thats whats popping for you...
Son...what the hell are you talking about?
laugh.gif
Since these cars in this thread are so awful to you...Get out and go find out how your man crush tom brady's knee is doing...

eek.gif
roll.gif

How old are you? Please tell me you're not older than 14.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

How old are you? Please tell me you're not older than 14.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea I'm 14[/color]
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...Or ya D-Riding Cassell now??[/color]

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

Always appreciated, even though some are
smh.gif
and
laugh.gif
. Some of these make me wonder, is there any common sense involved in this? Customizing cars in some of these ways is almost silly, because you are throwing money into a car which you won't make a return upon, even a 50% return on investment. But I guess its satisfying to the owner.
any car you modify you aren't going to get a return on your "investment" that is just the price of admission for car modding you know the money you spend you aren't getting back unless you part it out and the car the parts are on aren't gaining any value....stop using that argument as a downfall to these cars

You are HIGHLY incorrect. I purchased a 1972 Impala for $1300, restored it 99%, and recieved a $2000 profit after resale, and I only put $3900 into it. It's all about taste. Not being too general, and not being too wild. You have to be keen on customizing as to not alienate potential buyers, if you sodecide to sell. My intentional goal was not to sell, but so came with it.

I do appreciate this cars, but honestly, when is "pushing the limit" going into sheer delusion? New schools on 28s? I'd rather see my old donkon rims than a maxima...

Damn, these are horrible.

Never in my life would i ride in garbage like this.

Whats the point? See who can look the most ridiculous with the most over sized rims you can find? I can appreciate older cars but not when they look thisridiculous.

yo cam man..im tryin to cop a whip in the chicago area..u know any trusty sellers i could holla at?

Back
Top Bottom