New pictures of '09 retroes

walking around i found a store that just happened to have gotten the 09 models. It has to be samples since i asked the size and heard only 9
i get why these pictures come out so blurry , it was a task trying to take a picture with the sales guy standing in front the display..btw if you got $250 youcan have these now he said

safetyorange95 and i forgot the shoe to the left of it.

agassi 1 i believe? and the new af1s
there is a neon colored pair behind it to the right..couldnt take a picture of it because it was blocked. honestly BOTH look nice to me.

another picture

og colored high white black and purple barkleys. this caught my eye first

new am1

another picture of those af1s

again the shoe whose name i forgot

edit.its these***

have a good day

another picture

og colored high white black and purple barkleys. this caught my eye first

[/quote]

Thanks for posting these. The shoe you couldn't remember the name of: (Zoom?) Fun Police.

I didn't realise there were more Air Tech Challenges due.
Probably as hyped about the Air Max2 CB as i was about the Penny 2.... Are you able to take any more pics of it?

YUP THE HYBRID AGASSI'S..STILL NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THEM.

'94 barkleys
eek.gif

the agassi hybrids don't look as bad as i thought thry would. like some above said, they'll copped on clearance.

Damn those Garnett III's look they might have some potential. If the traction is on point, I can definately see myself balln in em lol.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Damn those Garnett III's look they might have some potential. If the traction is on point, I can definately see myself balln in em lol.

they shouldn't have messed with them though. i woulda copped the OG style easily

this is going to be a good year for nike. i'm tired of jb all they release is crap week after week after week.

The CB34's will be bought. I'm sooo glad I sold the retro's from a couple of years ago. Nike finally got it right
pimp.gif

Safety orange 95s are hard to see. But it looks like they messed them up the same way they messed this year's neons up....they used black in places wheregrey should be used. Oh well.

interesting...thanks for sharing. Do you recall the cw of the AM95 to the far left in the first pic?

Back
Top Bottom