New Rae Sremmurd - SremmLife 2

People want a Swae solo but I swear him and slim Jimmie compliment each other perfectly. Swae got hooks but his verses don't be special, slim jimmy always brings that ignorance :pimp:

At first I was mad powerglide sounded like Side to Side by 36 but it's so hot that I don't even give a **** anymore

This **** is FIRE

Swae Lee back again

I heard it the first time and was like yo this sounds OD familiar

My boy had Side To Side playing when he got in the Xbox party and I immediately figured it out :lol:

He is the hook GOAT really no debating

I'm surprised this thread isn't popping right now

Last edited:
Swae Lee did his thing on the Black Panther soundtrack.

obamadancing.gif

Swae Lee’s hooks are cold. Never thought I’d actually peep random tracks of these dudes after how ****ty No Flex was. Hated that song. Reminded me of the Dallas dance/one hit wonder era in 08/09.

Last edited:
They were definitely inspired by that Dallas wave early on, first thing I immediately thought of was Yung Nation. They were kinda using similar flows too.

Last edited:
Power glide is cold. Always thought Side 2 Side should have been bigger but glad Sremmurd’s flipped it nicely. And having the Juicemanne on there :smokin #JuicyThen #JuicyNow #JuicyFOREVER :pimp:

667B98FC-15EB-4A67-BFF9-0F9223342D44.gif

Power glide is cold. Always thought Side 2 Side should have been bigger but glad Sremmurd’s flipped it nicely. And having the Juicemanne on there :smokin #JuicyThen #JuicyNow #JuicyFOREVER :pimp:

667B98FC-15EB-4A67-BFF9-0F9223342D44.gif

This. Loved “side 2 side” but I think havin bow wow and that Clifford Harris soundin verse hurt that song from reachin any type of height.

This. Loved “side 2 side” but I think havin bow wow and that Clifford Harris soundin verse hurt that song from reachin any type of height.

Yea I hated that version, especially that's the one they were promoting with the video. I just ignored it and would listen to the second remix with Kanye and Project Pat :lol:

Back
Top Bottom