***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Without any hint of a doubt! The Road was the poor man's Fury back in the day.

Last edited:
Pump Furys are like crack to Asia/Japan. Those won't sit long as a limited release,gauging the reception to all those colabs last year at around the same MSRP. I can't hate on the price. They do sell because it seems that there are people who collect them.

Fury yes, Fury Road, not so much. It will be like paying more for BMW M3, When you can get M5 for less.

the stash road collab which i picked up has already sold out in France at Colette.  they were asking 167 Eur plus 22 to ship.  Asians love their Furys which seem to be the only reebok shoe that consistently sells out collab or not.  these Roads in my opinion will go fast as its their first retro in OG colors

Some new Classics Leather colorways.

sample_reebok_clleather_utility_txt_shoes_batikbluewhitegum_1.jpg

sample_reebok_clleather_utility_txt_shoes_blackwhitegum_1.jpg

sample_reebok_clleather_utility_txt_shoes_collburgwhitegum_1.jpg

sample_reebok_clleather_ch_shoe_batikblue_1.jpg

sample_reebok_clleather_ch_shoe_blackpaperwhite_1.jpg

sample_reebok_clleather_ch_shoes_triathlonred_1.jpg

All currently available on Urban Industry.

Those Classics remind me of these that I picked up a while back (but I like those gum soles on these new ones):

Pump Furys are like crack to Asia/Japan. Those won't sit long as a limited release,gauging the reception to all those colabs last year at around the same MSRP. I can't hate on the price. They do sell because it seems that there are people who collect them.

Strange. I was in Asia last year, and visited Japan a few times, and all I saw were adidas, Asics, and NB being rocked by the masses. Didn't see a lot of Reebok. But then again I didn't venture to places like Mita or Atmos.

I saw in FNL yesterday and they are nothing special, they look like a Nike(you insert the name) with FlyWire on them. The Pump chamber is on the heel collar, again nothing unseen before. Overall good for the cross fit people.

Gen lll Graphlite Pro Low, an amazing shoe, one of my favorite Cross Training lines. 

Gen lll Graphlite Pro Low, an amazing shoe, one of my favorite Cross Training lines. 

Liked those cross trainers and runners around that time

Z Pump looks pretty cool, one of those on sale and I have a coupon purchases.

For anybody looking SNS is having a 50% off sale on all their Reebok Pumps. Collabs are $110 and even the Pump Questions are $88...not a bad price. $10 FedEx shipping from Sweden too.

For anybody looking SNS is having a 50% off sale on all their Reebok Pumps. Collabs are $110 and even the Pump Questions are $88...not a bad price. $10 FedEx shipping from Sweden too.

Are there any promo codes involved??

Not a bad prices from SNS, almost FSR for the Pump HI, I wish they had that for the Token38.

Back
Top Bottom