***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

latest pick up size? club c
0A99D21B-FBFA-4071-96BD-1A5B94565861.jpeg

Reebok Graphlite Pro Mid
White/Black/Blue Berry/Lime/Silver
reebokgraphlite8.jpg

That's not a new pic of a retro is it?! Pic looks recent. I LOVE that shoe!! I only wish that would come back as a retro! I'd buy it instantly!! Misses the last Graphlite Pro as the materials were just junk. Hope we get these eventually!!

That's not a new pic of a retro is it?! Pic looks recent. I LOVE that shoe!! I only wish that would come back as a retro! I'd buy it instantly!! Misses the last Graphlite Pro as the materials were just junk. Hope we get these eventually!!
Unfortunately it's not a recent pic of a retro, just straight vintage goodness. And yeah me too I would love to see them come back in true OG form.

Can anybody suggest sizing for the Reebok Classic Leather Legacy?

I'm an 11 in most Nikes. 10.5 in AF1's.

I'm a 10-11 in New Balance depending on the model.

Thanks in advance.

FY7432_749_P1

Can anybody suggest sizing for the Reebok Classic Leather Legacy?

I'm an 11 in most Nikes. 10.5 in AF1's.

I'm a 10-11 in New Balance depending on the model.

Thanks in advance.

FY7432_749_P1

i ordered my TTS and get mine in tomorrow. i’ll post on them when i try them on

was looking into getting a pair of the classic leather or nylon a week ago and saw that the legacy was dropping so decided to cop the new model instead since i really like the design and the changes they made to it. initially was gonna get the all white/grey pair but my size was OOS and ended up realizing the midsole had grey towards the heel and wasn’t into it as much so opted to get these colorway instead

1978S 1978S i went TTS like i mentioned earlier and have pretty narrow feet. shoes fit perfect lengthwise and run a bit narrow, but gives me that nice snug fit i usually try getting on my trainers as the shoes will prob fit better once i get more wear and they break in. definitely recommend going half up if you guys want a more relaxed fit.

overall the shoe is constructed well and the materials aren’t bad for being such a low price. love the old school vibe it gives off and gonna get lots of wear in em. i think reebok should be releasing more with leather instead of suede down the line and pleasures got their collab releasing this friday as well. like the direction reebok is going on with this shoe!
B8DB61E4-F936-40A2-99F0-C4299A97913E.jpeg

S sssstan beautiful pair man, and thanks so much for the sizing info. Very helpful.

These are gonna be my first Reeboks since around 1991/92. Now I gotta decide on what colorway to get. Thanks again.

S sssstan beautiful pair man, and thanks so much for the sizing info. Very helpful.

These are gonna be my first Reeboks since around 1991/92. Now I gotta decide on what colorway to get. Thanks again.

no problem, not gonna lie, the shoes are so much nicer in person than from all the pics i’ve seen.

a lot of great choices to choose from and also linked the images of the pleasures pair too in case you might be interested in waiting out for them instead

Back
Top Bottom