***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

That's badass! I wish we were championed for retro gear and what not, but it is only a mere fantasy these days.

They (Adidas) really don't, plus we're constantly hearing rumors at work about Adidas selling us and this has been going on for at least 3 years. Sigh...

Maybe that's a good thing. They can sell Reebok to someone who wants to make them cool again. Retro more models than the Shaqs or Question....

Maybe that's a good thing. They can sell Reebok to someone who wants to make them cool again. Retro more models than the Shaqs or Question....
That's what we talk about at work too, but the only downside is that we'll lose our Adidas discount and that bums everyone out. Ha ha. Sigh, First World problems I guess. 
laugh.gif

Couldn't care less about adidas. I don't own one thing of theirs not even a piece of clothing
Me neither, actually, but I really like their performance basketball shoe line and I am a big fan of the UltraBoost shoes for casual wear. Even some of the old casual models aren't bad. Apparel-wise though, I don't have one piece of Adidas in my closet. 

@trentbg, you're probably the best person to ask this question as you I believe you may have an OG Shaq Attaq in your possession.

With the '17 Attaq pair getting narrowed in terms of width is it closer to the OG in terms of overall shape or was the '13 pair closer?
To be honest with you, its been such a long time since I had an OG Shaq in my hands, but from what I remember they were more closer to the 13 pair and the colors were more accurate as well. 

Reebok outlets really need to start carrying Classics stuff. Seriously sick of finding nothing but CL Nylons every time I go into them. I've come-up exactly twice ever in their outlets (once a couple yrs ago for 2 pairs of Insta Pump Furys for

Anyone seen those new Zoku runner (endorsed by Future)? I gotta say I'd like to try them out, Ultraboost ripoff of course, but can't exactly say shoes look bad.

I will give them a try, once they hit the outlet. They are kinda like a rip-off, but considering is the same company making them, its all the same. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom