***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

The Pyer Moss' have gotten better with each wear. Looking back, the cushioning was a little stiff. It has softened up the next 2-3 wears and now they're like pillows. I love them.

My wife is in love with these Aztrek Doubles right now. Supposed to drop 6/1.

REEBOK-AZTREK-DOUBLE-FW19-release-info-1.jpg

I'm feeling them too. Kinda mad I missed on the ones Packer Shoes did:

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F03%2Freebok-aztrek-packer-collaboration-release-01.jpg
I managed to grab the Packers, and am very happy with them. Well worth it if you can find some in your size. I got mine from END.

This has to happen. Sai what you want about Shaq, bottom line is he as a huge success, ask the general !

I like how yer thinkin Sir UNO !

GET IT SHAQ DADDY GET IT !!!

shaq-iverson.png

I'm looking for the name of a classic running model, I have a vague pic but can't manage to get it posted here so far.

It is obviously 1 of the classic runners, the upper very similar to GL6000s but not quite the same, it's a bit more plain. Burgundy/dark red color with what seems to be beige Reebok stripes.

The midsole seems to be exactly the same as on GL6000 SNEs, so with the color split half way, and the little pointy thing on the sole appr. where your pinky toe is, and it looks to be a gum outsole.

Have there been other models using this type of midsole?
So far I have not been able to find any.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm looking for the name of a classic running model, I have a vague pic but can't manage to get it posted here so far.

It is obviously 1 of the classic runners, the upper very similar to GL6000s but not quite the same, it's a bit more plain. Burgundy/dark red color with what seems to be beige Reebok stripes.
The midsole seems to be exactly the same as on GL6000 SNEs, so with the color split half way, and the little pointy thing on the sole appr. where your pinky toe is, and it looks to be a gum outsole.

Have there been other models using this type of midsole?
So far I have not been able to find any.

Any help is appreciated.
So I managed to get the pic here, anyone have an idea?

1561833677013.jpg

Thanks. Those are also close but still not there yet. Midsole also different unfortunately.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is one of the GL models but I can't figure out which exactly.

With all the different colors of the Aztrek released, I was looking for the right one that wouldn't get dirty instantly (white mesh). So I saw someone post a code for FNL and went over there to see if they still had my size and they did! These are the color I grabbed
Screenshot_20190703-103911.png

I love the black and the teal together! And best part, with my $20 reward and the GET40AFF code, they came to $22.00 shipped!! (Can't be mad to pay for shipping for a $22 order, lol). Can't wait to get them in and try them out. Gonna use them for when my wife and I walk around our neighborhood! Good deals on FNL right now!

Aztreks are mos def sleepers.

Just copped 2 more colorways on the UO sale.

Came out to about 40 each shipped.

Back
Top Bottom