***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

hope the cream packer pair isn’t too hard to grab friday.
also hope this means reebok will start pulling things out of their archives and dropping more of the good old stuff

very cool. they come out the 31st:
1603898381328.png

Know the designer who worked these up and been working with him as well. They’re on a tear with some of their partnerships, doing really unique stuff.

These are pretty dope but its not looking good for Reebok. Hopefully someone that can actually bring the brand back to its glory days or will hire the right people for the job

Know the designer who worked these up and been working with him as well. They’re on a tear with some of their partnerships, doing really unique stuff.
Reebok has arguably been the absolute best when it comes to themes. They just need a better marketing team. A lot of ppl don't think Reebok is cool and that's the issue. They need that niche audience that they can build up from & not ohdee on the slightest hint of success.

Reebok has arguably been the absolute best when it comes to themes. They just need a better marketing team. A lot of ppl don't think Reebok is cool and that's the issue. They need that niche audience that they can build up from & not ohdee on the slightest hint of success.

100% but something that i think holds them back and makes it hard is the fact adidas owns them. hopefully with the news of adidas looking to sell off reebok, we get someone that can take a new approach in making reebok relevant again

You bring up some good points about 'Reebok not being cool'. There was a thread in 'General' and it was sad to see cats paying $250+ USD for fake Jordans instead of wearing cheaper, authentic alternatives. :smh: :smh: :smh:

packers up now. relatively easy cop for the creams and looks like plenty still in stock for both colors

Think to bring reebok back you need a popular athlete to have an sbsolutely dope new sig shoe for a good price. then piggyback on that popularity and open the vault to some of their more extreme styles from the 90’s and more iverson models. then drop more collabs.

reeboks has a goldmine of a back catalogue. just need a superstar athlete to boast a modern sig shoe then rock the classics

we need more reebok commercials on tv

Think to bring reebok back you need a popular athlete to have an sbsolutely dope new sig shoe for a good price. then piggyback on that popularity and open the vault to some of their more extreme styles from the 90’s and more iverson models. then drop more collabs.

reeboks has a goldmine of a back catalogue. just need a superstar athlete to boast a modern sig shoe then rock the classics

we need more reebok commercials on tv

in a way it’s like the New Balance approach. had Kawhi as their big time athlete then use him to market a lot more of their lifestyle stuff

albeit, New Balance has a lot of popularity around the world before Kawhi and they also started doing more hyped drops/collabs, but i think with reebok, they have that large catalog of shoes to bring back and create nostalgia

definitely hard to get a big name athlete that would pass up nike/adidas but agree that all it takes is that plus other changes to get them big again.

honestly really want them to blow up again just cause there’s so many great shoes they have that could come back

Gah - just realized I completely forgot the Ghostbusters drop yesterday. Kinda wanted the Classics.

I can’t lie, I get more excited wearing Reebok retros and Ewing’s as of late. I mean, I love retro J’s and nikes, but the fact that people don’t care too much for Reebok’s and how dope they all look makes me like them even more. I wore my reverse shaqnosis the other day and I broke so many necks wearing them. Growing up in the 90’s and seeing all of the gems Reebok was releasing was just amazing. The 90’s was the golden era of shoes overall.

4E3272AD-9D9B-4FDF-9807-8A7154FE5FE4.jpeg

not sure what all you guys are talking about... i love reeboks. really just the classics though. i search the web all the time looking for older classic color ways. they definitely are not easy to find. im glad reebok isn't on the nike level. nikes are taxed as ****! i used to be hooked on the racers and god damn they weren't cheap especially the harder to get color ways. i still have all my racers but i never wear them ever.... its rainbow flip flops and reedoks classics these days. i need to start selling some racers!
IMG_6802.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom